Rabi and me made the day special together

"Bikash Bhai", some body called me at the loudest of his voice, while I was going out of the auditorium. I looked back and saw there was Rabi, one of my juniors in college days there. I was seing him after almost a decade. He was just like any other junior to me but once I came to know about his orientation towards homosexuality, I called him to my chamber and there we had a brief period of enjoyment which sadly did not last long. Because by the time I explored about him I was going out of the college. We did not even get chance to be physical properly, everything was limited to only kissing and smooching and nothing much.

I smiled at hime and said, "Rabi, what a pleasant surprise? How are you? Where are you? Long time, I have no news about you?" He came and held me tightly in an embrace and said, "Bhai I missed you so much. After you left the college, I became alone and did not find anyone else so interesting like you. So I kept upto myself and later joined a job in KBK. And so I did not get time to contact anyone and I did not have your contact details too."

We both were ten years older than the days we earlier met. He was incidentally there to attend the same seminar that I was attending and so it was a chance meeting. He asked me, "Where are you staying?" I said, "I reached now from Baripada. Do not know where I will stay. After the seminar is over, I will go and book a hotel somewhere." He was fast to say, "Bhai, I have already booked myself a hotel near the college, you please come and stay with me. We got two days to stay here, it would be fun." I agreed.

After the lunch hour is over everyone moved to the auditorioum for next session and Rabi came to me and said, "Bhai this session is going to be very boring. Let's go to hotel and take rest. Will come in the evening for the cultural programme."

At the hotel reception he got me adjusted in his room and we went to his room. Once we are in, he threw the files on the bed and grabbed me tightly and said, "I missed you so much." I had not had any encounter with a guy for many years and so I was also excited and I planted a kiss on his lips and that soon became a french kiss.

We were kissing madly and then he undressed me and started licking my nipples and biting them. I had a huge hard on below and I could not control. I pulled him to the bed and there sleeping on the bed we were completely naked and kissing each other. He lowered down and held my dick and pushed it in to his mouth slowly and the wetness on the dick felt like heavens. I reclined back and enjoyed him giving me a great blow job. Ten minutes down and I felt like jerking my cum but I asked him to stop and then I made him sleep on the bed and gave him a great blow job. Another ten minutes and we were both at the peak of out excitement.

We went to the bathroom and jerked each other while kissing each other and released our cum on the wall. We took a bath and came back to the room. I was feeling extremely relaxed and despite a long journey I was feeling great.

In the room in our shorts we ordered some snacks and after the snacks were over we were again entangled in kissing each other. We did enjoy kissing much. His breasts were little bigger than mine and felt like a virgin girls breasts and I sucked on them licked and squeezed them and then he bent down and started sucking on me hardly. I had a huge hard on and then he asked me to fuck his ass. I was worried, because I did not want to risk myself for any infection. He smiled and pulled out a pack of condoms from his bag and there was no looking back. I put on a condom and he sucked all the flavor of the condom and then made the condom so so wet that his saliva was dripping from the dick.

I pulled him to the side of the bed and he knelt on the floor while bending on the bed, I did the same from his behind and pushed my dick into his ass. It was with much pain that my dick entered into his ass and then I gave him some slow thrusts and slowly the thrusts came faster and faster.

I fucked him harder and he held the bedsheet tightly. Then I made him sleep on the bed and bent his legs over his head and then stroked his ass faster and I also got some relaxation in this pose, he was stroking his dick and enjoying my fucking and then he started taking deep breaths and released his cum on his belly. I gave some good thrusts and released my cum in the condom in his ass.

We both were tired and needed some rest. The clock was showing the time six in the evening and so we got ready and went to the college to attend the evening programme.

We enjoyed a lot that night and the next day too. How is my story, let me konw. Send your mails to sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments