My best friends wife Nilima

Ramesh and Nilima are my family friends. Ramesh and me were classmates. So whenever time permits we meet and have a very healthy relationship. My wife and Nilima are good friends. Last evening when I returned from office my wife nitu informed me that Lily, daughter of Ramesh is not doing well and is sick. Ramesh incidentally has been away at Kolkata for last more than a month on some program and Nilima is really worried. I suggested Nitu to visit Nilima and check out but she said she got some work at home as our son is having exams so she asked me to visit Nilima at their home and look for the problem.

When I reached her appartment, Nilima was almost in tears and she rushed and grabbed me and started crying. I knew Nilima was worried a lot for her daughter lily. I consoled her and checked Lily and then we took her to a doctor and got her checked and the doctor gave some medicines and injections and said Lily will be fine by tomorrow morning.

When we returned Lily was almost asleep and I took Lily to the bed and made her sleep. When I was about to return Nilima again held me tightly and said thank you. I do not know how but I got a hard on instantly which she also noticed. It was an awkward moment for me but Nilima was holding me tightly and was not letting me go. It was not feeling good. But I always had an eye for Nilima. She was tall, Dark and sexy. Her body was absolutely beautiful for being a model. She did not have fat on her belly and her breasts were absolutely round and cute. I might have stroked and masturbated thinking about her many times. But now I was in a problem. I looked at Nilima and she was looking at me and giving me a naughty smile. I did not know what to say or do. I wanted to leave for home instantly but Nilima smiled and said, "It is okay. I can understand. You are a guy and I am a girl. This can happen." I was speechless and said, "But this is not right." She smiled and said, "What is wrong in it? You got a hard on by holding a girl, that is absolutely normal of a man." "But, you are my friends wife!!!" I said. She laughed and said, "So what, I am a girl too and I am glad I can give you a hard on too. After so many years of marriage too if I can give a hard on to you I think I am pretty beautiful." I smiled and said, "You are. Infact you are very beautiful." She smiled and again cuddeled me.

I must now leave for home. I said. She looked at the clock and said, it is only 8 in the evening. Why do not you stay for a while? Let me call Nitu and inform her that you will get late. And Before I could say anything, she called Nitu and informed that Lily is still not feeling well and so Vicky will be a bit late. As she dropped the phone she came close to me and held me tightly and said, "Ramesh is out for almost a month. I am not happy. Please make me happy now."

I did not have any control over myself and I pulled her face up and we kissed rather passionately and strongly for some time. in the mean while she had grabebd my palm and had placed it firmly over her breasts. I was like a machine and doing what ever she wanted. I pulled her top out and there she stood infront of me only in her pink bra. I pulled the bra up and pushed her on the sofa and started sucking on her breasts. My dream was becoming a truth now. I licked hard on her hard nipples and she liked this very much and moaned lightly. I pulled her pants down and made her completely nude and started sucking all over her body. And she just played with me there.

Separating her thighs, I firmly placed my mouth on her vagina and she gave a shrill cry and I started scuking and licking her pussy from top to bottom and back and this made her go mad and she started jerking while holding my head between her thighs.

I liked her love nectar and started scuking on her cunt and then squeezing her breasts and making her horny the more and more. Then she pushed me on the sofa and pulled my pant down and took my dick in her mouth and started slurping it up and down tilll it was hard and red and hot. I was feeling like I am in heaven. It was a magical moment. I started enjoying her moves and then a moment came when we both were equally hot and rady to break the wall. I pulled her below me and keeping my dick on her pussy gave a small thurst and it was so wet that the dick went in smoothly and I kept sttroking her hard and hard and she also was pushed her waist up in air to assist me in the thrust. I was fucking my best friends wife at her home and she was enjoying it very much.

We changed many poses and I did fuck her while standing up, bending and sleeping and then finally when it was time for me to cum I informed her that I may cum any moment and she told me something which I did not expect her to say. She said, drop the cum in my ass. I was like mad and I pulled her over to the dining table and bent herr and then taking a large chunk of body lotion applied it to herr ass and pushed my dick into her ass hole. It was painful but it went in and then I stroked hard and she enjoyed it very much. She said, she liked ass fucking but Ramesh did not like it. I was enjoying the talking and stroking her hard and then I grabbed her waist tightly and with a few jerks dropped all my cum in her ass. I kept my dick in her ass till it become limp and slipped out itself.

A few minutes later we were dressed up and were seating in the study when Nilima said, If I can stay at her place for the night. Lily is not really feeling well. I called Nitu and informed that Lily is not feeling well, can you please prepare some food for Nilima and Lily. I will pck up and may need to stay at her place over night. Nitu was okay with the idea and I took good care of Nilima that whole night.

How is the story please mail me and tell me at sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment