How to Swap Series, Part - I



I know Bikash was busy in his office schedule, but he did never sleep without having sex once at least. In the last few months the frequency was going down but this was something which was unthought off. Bikash did not touch me for more than a month now. I was worried as well as angry on him. He is handsome and I suspected he might be involved in any affair outside marriage and so I decided to confront him once.

That night, I finally asked him, what is wrong with him. He said, he was fine but that he is not finding interest in sex anymore. That was a ridiculous answer I thought. Because I knew him since more than a decade and he always insisted on having sex even before our marriage. I did not know what to do, I suggested we watch some blue movies and do it and he agreed, but somehow I did not find tha same spark in his actions. I was sad.

I did not what to do, or who to seek help from. I called my close friend Binni. She did not pick up the phone. I tried a couple of more times but she did not pick up the phone, I did not call again. When she finally picked up after an hour, I said, what were you doing? She understands my tone and asked me what is wrong. I did not wish to tell him about my problem and so said, were you two (Binni and her husband Rabi) busy in something personal? She smiled and I said, oh oh lucky girl. She again smiled and then said there is nothing like that. Rabi is out in the market now. And somehow the talk progressed towards the problem and Binni confessed that she also has the same problem. I said But Rabi is so dashing and handsome and so energetic, how come you are not making out often. She silently said that Rabi is saying that he is not interested in sex anymore. I said, Bikash also said the same to me. Are we getting older? Why our husbands are not doing sex with us. Are they having extra marital affairs? Binni said, no, our husbands can never do that. I am sure about Bikash, he is a nice guy. I tickled her saying, oh you know so much about Bikash. Binni said, of course. I can read a person from his face. I said, then please tell me what is the matter and why he is not interested in sex anymore.

Next evening we planned a get together at her place and there while Bikash and Rabi were busy gossiping about governance and politics, Binni informed me that we definitely are getting older and our husbands are not getting any interest in us like before. What to do? She said, let him go out and do it with anyone of his choise. Let him do that once or twice and then he will come back home. I was surprised and she said, She has also said the same thing to Rabi. If he wishes he can have an affair with anyone he liked.

That night I said the same thing to Bikash. You can go and do sex with who ever you find attractive. He laughed and said, he won't do anything like that. We again got some private time and watched some blue movies and made sex. This time I felt like he is doing better than before. After sex while chatting with him he said, he really liked the blue movie. After Bikash went to bed, I again saw the movie and there were three clips of group sex. I thought he liked to watch group sex and so I made it a habit to play only group sex movies at night and we did sex. I informed the same to Binni and she tried the same and she also said that Rabi has been doing well.

We both were happy, we were getting laid night after night, thanks to the group sex videos on internet.

Coming up soon the next part...

Mail to sayyes69@gmail.com for comments.

Comments