The threesome I longed for happened

I had been trying hard to make my wife Sony to get ready for a threesome with her lesbian partner Neetu. But I could never say that to her. I had an eye on Neetu but it seemed Neetu was very happy with Sony and so she never looked at me. I was becoming restless.

One day, when I called from office for some work, Sony did not pick up the phone and when I came back from office and saw that Sony and Neetu had done sex druing that day, I got annoyed and said, "You were saying that you are not lesbian? and now you are doing it every day ?" Sony got worried and said, "What happened to you ? You only suggested that to me?" I said, "I thought you would do it once or twice to comfort her, but it seems she is not satisfied at all."

Sony felt bad and said, "Okay, I would keep off from her, if you have any problem." I did not know what I did, but I felt like an idiot. But that I have said it, I could not change it. That night I tried to console Sony and told her that such ladies can never be satisfied by a woman, whose husbands are away. They need man. And if she will find a man tomorrow, she may tell him about your sex with her. Will that not be a big trouble for you?" Sony, nodded her head and said, "I did not think it that way."

I said, "Ask Neetu to find a good male partner and enjoy her life. And restrict your sessions as much as you can." Sony nodded her head.

Next night while I was busy on my computer for some work, Sony came and I felt like she wanted to say something. I looked at her and she said, "Neetu says, she does not want to harm her reputation by going to other man. And she said, you also know about our sex and that makes her feel bad before you." I said, "It is okay. I can understand her pain and so I allowed yuo to comfort her. She need not feel bad about it. I am a good man and I would never disrespect her." Sony kept silent for a while and then said, "If you will not feel bad, I want to say something."

I looked at her and she wasted some time and then in one breath said, "Neetu says, you are a good man and she would love to be with you." I said, "What, Are you nuts ? Do you know what you are saying?" Sony calmly said, "Yes. See, I am enjoying sex with her and you know that and so she said, if you like she can come in and join us. Only if you say yes." It was like the lottery for me but to maintain the situation, I said, "How can that be possible? You are my lawful wedded wife and you being there, I can not think of any other women." Sony said, "Like you allowed me to comfort Neetu, can not I request you ?" I was silent and thought for a while and then said, "I can not do anything behind you. I do not wish you to feel cheated." Sony thought for a while and said, "So we can all three do sex like you showed me in those films."

I said, "Are you sure, what you are saying ?" Sony said, "If you do not wish I can intimate Neetu about that." I said, "See I am not going to think about this anymore, you take any decision as your will and wish. I can do anything for your happiness."

Next evening, there was a dinner party at home. It was my family with Neetus family. After the dinner the kids were sent to Neetu's home for sleeping. And we three were left in the house. I knew what was in mind of Sony and so I told her in her ears that, you two begin and I will join later.

Then I went to the bathroom for a good bath and while I was in there, Sony and Neetu were kissing and were almost nude by the time I was out of the washroom. I wore a towel and nothing else, and as soon as I have come in to the room, Sony pulled my towl and I stood there nude before the two nude ladies. Sony came and started sucking on my dick and it became hard instantly. She looked at Neetu and then I was enjoying the movement of Neetus tounge on my dick and I was rock hard. 

I had already purchased Condoms for this ocassion and I wore one and pulled Neetu below and pushed my dick into ehr pussy and she moaned loudly and while the two were busy kissing each other, I was fucking Neetu hard and hard. Sony supported me and guided my dick into her pussy and I fucked Neetu for almost fifteen minutes and then she started cumming hard and the fluid were making the movement easy as well as noisy. I fucked her till she cried out loudly and threw herself. She had had an orgasm. That was the best orgasm I had ever seen. I pulled out my dick and put down the condom and pushed my dick into Sony and fucked her for another ten monites and then She too moaned louder and released her cum and then I fucked a bit more and released my cum too.

That was just the beginning of a great session and we fucked tow times that night. And after Sony went to sleep, I fucked Neetu once more in the study room.

How is my story do tell me at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments