The idea of a threesome

"The new neighborhood lady is a spoilt one." My wife complained, and then informed, "She just touches me here and there, whenever we meet. It is not good. What will people think of this ?" I smiled and said, "So what, if you like it, enjoy." My wife gave me a weird look and said, "I am not a lesbian you know." I said, "So what, I do not want you to be too. But if her touch makes you feel better, what is wrong in that ? She is a female and you are safe." My wife was silent for a while and then she got busy in house works.

I have been dreaming of fucking Neetu, our new neighbor for quite sometime and I thought this is a better time to get it done. My wife Sony is very active in sex and we enjoy good sex and do iat least 2 to 3 times in a week. Of course because of my busy schedule there is a slow ride these days and may be that is why, Sony started noticing advances of Neetu.

That night after dinner, I initiated the game and we had a great half an hour of fucking and then while the session was over, I jokingly said, Now that you found out a new partner, you need not worry about my absense. You can enjoy with Neetu as and when you like. She blushed and said, "Are you nuts. I am not lesbian." I said, "Don't worry, I will not tell anyone about your passion. Enjoy if you like. I am keeping busy these days and can not give you company much and Neetu is free, as her husband is away. She can be a good partner for you." Sony was silent and may be she was calculating something in her mind and I thought, it is better to let her go into the thoughts of having sex with Neetu.

Next day in the afternoon when I returned from Office, Sony looked somewhat different and when I looked at her neck there was bite mark. I knew, she had given in to the temptation. I looked at her intensely and smiled. She understood that I know about it. While bringing in a glass of water she informed that she did not stop Neetu from doing what she wanted and ended up having a hot session on bed for about an hour. I was surprised. "An hour? What did you people do ?" She said, you won't believe. I was curious to know. She narated the whole event.

After you were gone to office and kids were in school, Neetu rang the door bell and as usually it happens she came in to the study and squeezed my breasts and said, "Your husband must be enjoying a lot these balls. They are so shapely. My husband did never touch me there." I smiled and then she tried to feel the breasts more by smoothly squeezing and I did not stop her. I was in a nighty and she came in a nighty too. She grabbed me and said, You are too hot. I was feeling shy listening to these words from a woman. But I did not say a word. She looked into my eyes and said, "You are a lucky woman Sony. So hot and sexy. Your husband must be screwing you every night. I am so unfortunate. My husband is in the army and comes home only in six months and that too he spends at his village."

I conforted Neetu on my shoulders and then she looked at me and kissed me. I also kissed her and then we were kissing each other. Neetu said, "I can not make love with another man, because of the respect of my family and so I try to find pleasure in woman. Hope you do not mind. I wish I were you. I would have been very happy." I can understand her pain. She smiled and then she again grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

After that kiss things became easy. She opened my nighty and started sucking on my nipples. I had just taken bath and she smelt me and said, "You smell so awesome. Your husband must be mad for this smell." Then she sucked my tits and squeezed them. it made me feel ecstatic. I was so so happy. Then she bite me on my neck and that left this mark. She made me complete nude and just like you do, she sucked me down there for almost half an hour. Later she showed me a plastic penis and we fucked using that." And that is what happened this afternoon.

Huh, I was already erect and my penis was dripping cum. I could not resist and pulled Sony to bed room and bent her and from behind pushed my dick into her pusy and fucked her hard.

That night I made it a point to stimulate Sony for a three some with Neetu and so I showed her some such videos and after watching some ten videos while we were talking, one night I said, this is true fun. Is not it? Sony nodded her head and said, "You guys are never satisfied ?" I smiled and said, "Wrong. You girls are never satisfied. No matter how hard and long I fuck you, you still demand more. I never demand that." Sony smiled and said, "You get tired after one stroke and so you do not demand more." Somehow, I had put the idea of threesome in her mind.

How is my story, do let me know at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments