Our New Neighbor lady and me

They have been staying in our neighborhood for over a month now and yet we knew nothing about them, thanks to the attitude problem of the women in the both families. My wife did not wish to begin a chat and the new neighborhood lady too did not and so it remained like that for about a month or more and then one day, the ice broke and then the chat did not stop. 

The new lady in the neighbor was married and had two kids who were in school, her husband being in the army remained off from home. She was the master of their house. She was very happy after knowing about our family. I had always noticed her trying to peak at me and my kids whenever we went outside. She desperately wanted to talk and begin a relationship with the new neighbors.

I did never have a talk with Smita, the lady. But she somehow gathered courage to give social smile to me often and I would also smile back. One evening while I was out and getting ready to go to market she went out of the house and when I was about to go forward she stopped me midway and asked if I can give her lift to the local market. I looked around there was no one and the street was dark too and so I agreed. She asked me about my wife Lata. And said, your wife seems to be too sceptical about new people. I said the old neighbors bothered her much and so she did not mingle with people much. Anyway, the trip was not far and I dropped her at the market and asked her not to tell anything of this to Lata, because you know women talk. She smiled and said, never.

From that day she used to give me smiles whenever I went out of home or came back. I noticed that she is always outside or may be she always made sure she is out when I am home. I felt good too. Because when a beautiful lady like Smita gives you a smile, it is enough a reason to jerk off in the bathroom and I did that fairly sincerely.

Once my wife and kids were to go to the in laws house for a couple of days because of the holidays and I thought, this can not be a less than lucky time for me. I would try to find some time with Smita. And That morning after I dropped my kids at their grannys house, I returned home and indeed Smita was there. She smiled and came foraward and asked when will Lata be back and I gladly informed that she wont be around for a couple of days. She looked at me intensely for a while and then said, tonight I would prepare dinner for you. I denied but she insisted and said, I would be there with dinner for you, I may get a bit late. I said, ok.

That evening, I returned from office and took a good bath and then in the bathroom jerked and released a lot of cum thinking about Smita. She must be about 35 years of age and had a nice figure of 34-32-40. I was thinking about her and jerking. Twice in the evening I released cum and this was because I wanted to get her on my bed and while she is with me I did not wish to release so early. 

It was already ten and Smita was no where to be seen and I thought, will she come? And then there was knock on the door and when I opened the door, there was Smita. She had a big plate with dinner in hand and she came in and keeping the dinner plate, went out, I was disheartened, but then when I followed her, I noticed she locked her house. Her kids must be sleeping by then I thought. She came back again and offered me the dinner plate and I said, I am not feeling like eating anything now. You know when I eat something I feel sleepy and I do not wish to sleep now. She smiled and said, so what would you rather do ? I looked into her eyes and said, well, if you are not busy we can chitchat for a while. She smiled and said, in fact I was feeling bored. I needed someone to chat with. Lata did not talk much and so I was alone and you knw my husband is away for months and so I feel so lonely. 

She was standing there and I asked her to be comfortable on the sofa. And I sat by her side and then grabbed her hand and said, okay so tell me what you want to talk. She looked at me and I thought this is the best time to proceed and I bent forward and looking my advances she cloeed her eyes and I planted a kiss on her cheeks. She smiled and then opened her eyes and looked at me, and this time I took both hands and grabbed her face and planted a deep and passionate kiss on her lips and she reciprocated too. It did not take much time and we were passionately kissing each other as if we were long lost lovers and she was moaning already.

Then I pulled her nighty up and out and there she stood only in her bra and panty and I was kissing all over her body. She was moaning loudly and to avoid the sound I had to play music on TV loudly. And then I opened her bra and there were two most beautiful milky white mounds of 34 size which fitted absolutely in my paml and I started squeezing then and kissing them. And then I started sucking on her nipples and she moaned louder and pulled me closer and had my head pressed on her chest tightly. Then I pulled her panty down and to my surprise she had a clean shaven heaven down there and I could not resist my temptation. I pushed her on the couch and separated her lega and started sucking deeply on her pussy and licked it and she felt so so good that she gave out shrill cries. I kept on sucking on her pussy and it felt she had used some perfume there and it felt very nice. She later told me that she used some scent which her husband brought from foreign which he used during sex. 

I was sucking and licking her pussy and she was enjoying and then I felt her pussy becoming wet and then I got up and she got up quickly and opened my pant and pulled out my already erect dick which she took in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollypo and I enjoyed it very much. She used a lot of her spit and made my dick wet and I was like in heaven and then I could not stop and pushing her on the couch pulled her legs up and separated them and kept my dick at the entrance of her pussy and then pushed it inside. It went sliding in and then I started givin her slow thrusts but she insisted on hard thrusts and then I said, with hardness, I may cum soon, she said, do not worry, you got two days to screw me. I was glad and I fucked her like an animal and she left large moans and cries. And then She grabbed me and said, oh god, you made me wet and I am going to cum after almost a month. Of oh ou oh oooo aaaaa and her pussy was filled with lots of water and then I also fucked faster and her pussy echoed puch puch sound which made me mad and I gave some good thrusts and pulled out my dick and poured my cum on her belly. 

She lied on the couch for a while, all nude and I was seating by her side and touching her all over and she said she loved that very much. I kissed her passionately again and then she got up and wore her dress and went out.

What a new beginning for a new relationship. I was much more than simply happy for this.

How is the story tell me about it at my email id : odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments