My first mission impossible

I was studying in college then. In the first year of college to be more precise. I had not done good in my matriculation and so I did not get chance to study science as a subject and my parents decided to put me in commerce stream so that I can do accountancy course in future. But my intentions were something different. After coming out of the only completely girls school in the city I was for the first time mingling with guys in the college. I was getting great attention from guys too. I was feeling too good. Many guys were there who were constantly bothering me and were trying to knock me down with their looks and styles, but I was not willing to get laid by them. I always found married man to be more sincere and love worthy than students and so I enjoyed being the center of attraction but did not let any guy touch me.

Back home we had a neighbour who was an engineer. He was a very loving husband and he usually went out with his family on most days of the week. Everyday he would care for his wife too much and his wife was a very nice woman. I loved that family and the love and care they had there and in this I became fancied by the man of the family. Soon I was lusting for the man. Everytime I saw him, I would feel some wetness down in my hidden valley and was dying to get laid by this man. But he was very loyal to his wife and family. I knew he would not be an easy task for me but I had made my mind to go and get screwed by this man only.

I read many stories on internet but did not find a suitable solution to my problem and then I made a decision and went to his house. His wife Sumati was very social with all. I made friendsship with her and then as time passed I became close to her. While Raghu Bhai was at home I will go and stay for sometime and there I could see him and also talk with Sumathi Bhabhi. This went on for a month and after returning form his home I would push things into my pussy and satisfy myself but that was not the thing I wanted. One day Sumathi bhabhi went to her village and then I thought I can seduce this man and that evening after Raghu bhai returned from office I went there. He was alone and as usual he was pleasant chatgin and talking and I was looking at his arms and waist. I knew this man can satisfy me well. And while talking I acted like I am having head reeling and I fell on the sofa. Raghu bhai came close to me and held me in his lapand I smelt his manhood there. I was becoming mad but I did not know what to do. He sprinkled water on my face and made me sit again and asked me why it happened and I said, during the middle of the month I face such problems and also.. I stopped and then he asked what, I said I have bad dreams during these days. He asked about them and I said, I am feeling shy. He seemed to be getting interested and I hid my face in my palms and then he pulled my hands apart and I felt that he is not commanding me which made me feel more hot and I was already wet down in my pussy.

I looked at him and I said, it is weird but I feel like I should be with a man during these days and do all naughty things as they do on blue films. He looked at me and asked, do you watch those films? I kept looking down on the floor and then nodded my head and he asked where do you get those, I said my friends get them on mobile and we see. He was astonished and I again acted like head reeling and fell on his shouldders. He held me for a few minutes and i smelt him. He was amazing, He had taken bath and was using some perfume. I asked innocently, Bhai does this things happen to man too ? Do they also feel like being with girls ? He smiled and said, yeah, they do. When we were in college we also liked to have girls around. I said, you are so handsome you must have had a lot of girl friends and he smiled and said, not many, but yeah some were there. I said, did you ever try to be physical with them? He smiled and said, you are too young to talk about these things and i said, I am in college now and many of my friends already have boy friends. They are also doing nauthy things with them. He was amused at my answer and asked, so do you have a boy friend too ? I said, nah bhai. I did not find anyone good looking and hot like you. He smiled and said, hot ? I said yeah. You are a stud and absolutely hot man. Any girl would die to be with you.

He kept silent for a while and looked into my eyes and I bent forward and closed my eyes to offer him my lips for a kiss. Nothing happened for a while, and I thought my actions did not have any effect and I opened one eye and looked and there he was in some doubt and I said, I am sorry if I am disturbing you. He said, nah not like that. But you are just out of school and so young, and I said, so many guys want to be with me but I like you. You are a very caring and loving person and I would love to spend time with you. He smiled and then I again bent forward and offered him a kiss but he was still silent and I said, I won't tell bhabhi about this. He looked into my eyes again and this time I closed my eyes and waited for him. 

There was his lips touching smoothly on my liops, it sent me a current in my veins. I felt so overjoyed and wet below. I did not feel like I could stand up and my legs were becoming weak and I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to come in. We were kissing passionately and he was sucking my tongue too nicely and then he slid his hands into my tops and started caressing my small breasts and it felt too good. He squeezed softly one breast and then he pulled my top out and then looed at my boobs. I did not wear a bra then because my breasts were too small and he asked me to relax while he started to suck and lick on my breasts one and the other while he was sucking and licking one breast he was squeezing the other. It went on for a while and I was all mad and was dying to knw when he will put his dick in my pussy. I knew it would pain but I was prepared.

He made my breasts red with his bite marks and sucking and then one of his hands reached my pussy and I was like a flowing river there and he pushed a finger in and it went in smoothly. Then he pushed two fingers and they wenti in too. Then he pulled my skirt up and pushed my painty down and started finger fucking me for a while, I was in ecstacy and enjoyed all his movements. Then I widened my thigns and allowd him a close view of my clean pussy. He lowered his mouth on my pussy and kissed it a bit and then with his teeth he pinched my clitoris and I was like in heaven and I made my pussy went more and then he opened his half pant and his penis came out. It was thich like a sausage and long like a cucumber and he applied some spit on his dick and put it near my pussy and tried to push it in. There was pain and I also felt it much but I kept silent and held my breath for a while. He pushed it in again and applied some more spit and the dick went inside and that was the most excruciating pain I had ever felt. My thighs were vibrating with pain but I did not speak a word and kept silent. 

My friend Roja had said that it hurts like hell and I felt the same. After his dick went completely inside my pussy he started fucking me slowly and it felt too good and I was feeling too good. He smiled and said, this is painful but you would love it and I smiled and said, I am loving it. Please do it better and make me feel wonderful. He started fucking me faster and faster and then there was burning sensation in the pussy. I felt like crying out loud but it was me who started all this and so I kept silent and yet tears rolled from my eyes and this he saw and stopped and asked what happened and I said, it is hurting me and there is burning and he said, it will be there for a while and then it will go and he made sure he did not do it harshly but I could not enjoy it anymore that day. He fucked me for a good ten minutes and then he pulled his dick out and spit out his cum on the floor and I noticed his dick had blood smeared on it and I looked down and there was some bleed too. I quickly went in to the washroom and cleaned all the blood mark and when I came out he suggested me to use some antiseptic cream if it burnt more and then the pain was gone and so I did not need it. 

For almost three days there was pain in the pussy but soon it vanished and the next time I had it with Raghu bhai, I did not feel that burning sensation much. I had achieved my goal and I liked that very much. Raghu bhai stayed in our neighbourhood for almost two years more and every month at least once or twice we would find time to go and have sex. I was feeling so comfortable in his arms and his care for me was more than what I wished for. I loved married man there after. No friend of mine was as good as him. I always looked for married man only because I knew they are the best in this and they knew how to care.

How is my story, please tell me at sandhya_panigrahy@rediffmail.com

Comments