Mala was too good a girl

Hey friends, How are you doing ? Well as far as I am concerned, I am screwing each and every beauty I am finding. Ha, jokes apart, I am sharing all my experiences with you people and you are enjoying reading that and that is the more rewarding part of all my exercise. To come back to this story, it is about an experience which I have never told anyone about and I hopefully have never come across something like this in any story sites so far. If you like this, please send me a mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in or else you can comment on the form given below.

So to begin, I am going straight to the story. It was the month of November and the winter had just knocked on the door and then one day I received a call from my friend Bapi who invited me to his village for a marriage function in his family. I was excited and he instructed me to pick up few friends from the city and bring them in my car. I agreed. We had a two day program in his village which was about a hundred kilometers from my city. I had everything packed for the two day vacation from my busy schedule.

On that wednesday, we all friends united and started our journey. We were meeting after many months and some years too. It was like a get together for our batchmates too. We received a well deserved welcome from his family in his village and there I met with this cute looking teen aged girl or may be she looked like that. Her name was Mala. She was studying in some school in some town and she too was there to attend the marriage function. By the time it was evening we all friends sat together and chit chated when I noticed Mala roaming around in that area. I called her and started talking to her. She was feeling alone as everyone was busy and she did not have much friends and so I said, let me give you company. She smiled and said, what about your friends, I said they are pretty busy. 

I moved out and we had a long walk along side the big pond they have in the village and we sat down and talked about her school and friends etc. It was feeling nice especially talking to a teenager about her personal life and I was more so attracted to her body too. She had the perfect slim and trim figure anyone would love to handle. She had tiny perky boobs and a slim body. I wished I would rump her if it is possible but till that is not done, I could at least get some visual treat. I was looking at her body and she was telling something and suddenly she said, what are you looking at? I was astonished and felt shy. I tried to blush away but she insisted and I said, you know you got the most terrific hot figure any guy would love to have on bed. It was time for her to blush and then I pecked on her cheeks and said, you are such a hot sweetheart. She smiled and we continued talking and by the time we are back, everyone was missing and on asking someone said they are in their rooms. Rooms ? Where is mine and no one had an answer. I missed it. 

My friend Bapi said, you can come over and sleep in the common room but I felt it is wise to sleep in my car instead. It would be cold outside and I can also enjoy the night sky for some more time. After dinner all people retired to their rooms and I came back to my car. The front seats could be flattened and I had ample space to stretch myself and sleep. 

After making all arrangements I pulled out my tab and was searching the net when Mala came. She was staying in some house in the same street. She said she was not feeling sleepy. The villagers sleep quite early and there was darkness around and the mosquitoes were more and so I prefered to get into the car and then she too joined me. We were sleeping on the front two seats and were talking, looking up at the sky. There was silence after a while as the village got into sleep mode. I thought this is the best time to tease Mala for some hot session and if she did not like she may leave. I intentionally looked at her boobs now and felt like she is not wearing anything below her dress. Her nipples were tiny and yet clearly visible to me. I suddenly asked, are you not wearing a bra ? She was dumb and did not speak for a while and then said, I thought I should not put on a bra, it feels so tight. I asked, are those 32 sized ? She looked at her chest and said No, they are not yet that big. I said, are they soft ? She looked at me and said, yeah, they are. I thought for a while to ask if I can touch them but she instead said the same, have you never touched a breast ? I said, I have but not the raw ones like yours. They look so tempting to me.

She paused for a while and then said, if you wish you can touch and that was the beginning of our hot session that night. I pulled her dress up and tried to catch her bobs and oh wow, how nice they felt. Her body was warm and her boobs were perky. I started squeezing them and the kneading the nipple and she was liking that. She was shy but was moaning too. Mala had closed her eyes and enjoying my squeezing her bobs and then I got up and started kissing on one of her boobs and then eating it. She was moaning and had now caught my hairs in her hands and I was enjoying a teen girls breasts.

While sucking and biting her nipples I was now touching her pussy and was fingering her and she enjoyed that too. She wore a skirt and I puled her skirt up and started fingering her pussy. Then I pushed a finger into her pussy bt she cried and then I asked her to get up and seat on my face and I started sucking on her pussy. I gave her pussy my tongue treatment. I was licking her virgin pussy and she was moaning and was puching on my face. I enjoyed sucking on her pussy which started becoming wet with time and she become wet and started flowing from her pussy.

She then got down and I opened my pant and my erect dick was standing and I asked her to fix it into her love hole and sit on me and she tried to do that, and with much pain, it went in. And then she started doing up and down on my dick but slowly and she said she is feeling pan and so I did not force her. She did slow motion for about ten minutes and then she started moaning louder and she left some fluid on my dick and sat down. She did not move and on asking said, she is feeling like she has done it all and is tired. I caught her by hand and pushed her on the seat and started fucking her and for some five more minutes I fucked her hard which she sustained by crying out louder and then I released my cum on her belly. I cleaned my dick and her pussy and then she got up and got dressed and then left for her home. 

I stroked my dick once more thinking of her and slept. Next day we were busy in the marriage work and I found Mala aound and I asked her to meet me in the car and in the car we kissed each other but could not do for long because the village children were all around the car and so I could not enjoy much. By the evening we were to leave for our home and then I did not find Mala again.

How did you like this ? Please comment below or send me a mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments