Fun swinging at Ooty with strangers

I have posted many stories in this site and I like your comments please send me messages at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Five years after our marriage we were vacationing for the first time, because of our busy schedule we had not been able to go out. My wife Lucy and me were in two such professions that we can never demand for a holiday and even if we got one our leaves never mixed well. Thanks to the opportunity we were finally out for a vacation in the hill station of Ooty in Tamilnadu. Lucy was very excited. While on the vacation we had decided that we will only take rest and not move about much giving rest to ourself and rejuvenate. When we reached the hotel, in the afternoon,  where we had booked our stay for two nights, we were pretty tired. Despite that we jumped on the soft bed and made out a hot session of sex for fifteen minutes and got freshened up to go down and move about in the local market. However the hotel manager informed that there will be bonfire and that all guests are welcome to attend the same. We got ready for the same and in the winter like environment of Ooty a bonfire with little warmth brought much relief to us.

While we were all seated by the fire and chatted, we met Basant and Sudha from Odisha. They were incidentally there for a vacation just like us in an off season. We felt good, finding someone from our place was great feeling amongst others. They were also like us and had not taken a vacation for long. We then enjoyed the fire. While we were there Lucy got into chatting more with Sudha and they got pretty busy. Basant informed me that they were invited to Ooty by a group of other people and that they will be mostly indoors and will not move out. I also said that we are here to relax and not to move much. Basant and Sudha excused themselves to go and seat with the people they had come with. 

A pretty girl in shorts came to us and asked for the details and I thought it is for the hotel records and told about me and my wife and she checked the list and informed that our names are not in the list. I was surprised and informed her that we have already checked in to the hotel and that we had already booked in advance. And it is then the manager came and informed the girl that we are not part of the group she is trying to find in. What kind of group ? I asked the manager and she said, please follow me. Lucy and me followed the manager and she informed us that it is a convention of swingers and that all the rooms have been booked by people for the convention. Swingers ? I was not having any particular idea about that but Lucy seemed to have some information and she was surprised, "What ?" The manager requested, "maam please do not panic, if you are not feeling comfortable we will shift you to some other hotel."

We were seating in the restaurant and out side there was bonfire which was being enjoyed by a maddening crowd with high voltage music. Lucy said, we got in the wrong time Bicky. I was still not able to understand, why was se behaving in such a weird manner and on asking she said, these people are here for swapping their wifes with strangers. I was like what. I was surprised too. Is it real ? Do they really do something like that ? No, it can not happen in India. Lucy said, they showed news about this on TV and I have seen. It happened in India too. We went back to our room informing the manager that, we will call her in sometime.

In the room, opened the balcony and sat on the couch and looked down at the lawn and tried to see what is happening. I was eager and so was lucy. We were discussing what these man and women may be doing. I got a hard on and that lucy too was becoming hot and we made it out in the balcony in the open. It was a very strong orgasm that we both enjoyed. In the five years of our marriage, we had not had such violent orgasm twice in the evening. After the session was over, I opened the laptop and we searched for swinging life style and there we saw many photos and stories which made us more horny and we both remained nude and made it out yet again. After reaching Ooty we had made love three times and yet we felt like we can do it again.

It was then that the hotel manager knocked our door and we decided that we will not shift but enjoy what ever is happening here. And we intimated her about our decision. She was relieved. But when she noticed us, wrapped in bed sheets she smiled and said, "Sir, you should join the party down there. You may never get a chance again to enjoy this." She left.

Lucy, looked at me. I wonder how these girls can speak so freely. And Lucy said, It seems you are awestruck by this lady? I said, did you notice her speaking ? How cofidently she said about this ? Lucy said, I know, you like confident girls. I did not speak much we returend to the balcony and kept us busy in looking down at the stage. They were enjoying music and dancing. Almost twenty couples or may be more. I looked at each of the gentlemen and the ladies, all felt like coming from very high and affluent families. I said, the men look like well to do and in high posts. Lucy said, yes, I too feel the same. All the people here can afford to pay such huge amounts for hotel stay means they are reach and affluent. I said, that is why they can do all these things and without fear. Lucy said, well, they must have travelled half the distance of the country to reach this hotel today only for this pleasure. I asked, do you think there will be pleasure in this ? Lucy said, Sex is a pleasure after all and these people might have been having sex only with their spouses for many years and so they are here for a change. I looked into the eyes of Lucy and they were bright and asked, do you think, you can enjoy sex with a stranger ? Lucy was prompt and said, well when we hit it for the first time, you were stranger too. I was bowled by her answer and asked, do you want to go down and enjoy the party? Lucy looked at me intensely and then said, let's do this. We immediately grabbed our clothes and in no time we were down in the garden enjoying the music. The pretty girl once again came and Lucy made it clear to her to take us in. She smiled and asked us to follow her.

A few feet away from the humdrums of the party, the girl said, are you absolutely sure you want to do this ? We nodded our head and she gave us a questionnaire which we filled instantly. Then she informed that there will be orchestra till the dinner is over and after dinner there will be a draw of lots and you will have to pick up a card and which ever number comes you have to go to that room. Are you ready ? We agreed.

After the dinner, a big bowl was brought with many paper chits and we picked up chits from them. A few minutes later I found myself with a Maharastrian woman while Lucy caught with a punjabi male. There was rule that we can spend a maximum of one hour in one room and then we have to return to the main ground and so we did not waste time and rushed to the bed. The Marathi women had a nice figure and I did not bother to ask for her job etc, and we started kissing. I had two orgasms just before coming to join this party and so I knew I am not gonna cum soon.

We kissed and then I opened the saree she was wearing and kissed her arm pits which she liked very much and then I pushed her on the bed and started eating her breasts which were 36 size and little shaggy. But I loved it. I sucked on the nipples and then I opened her petticoat and started sucking on her vagina. She moaned louder and I sucked even more deeply which she loved very much. 

She became wet and her pussy got filled with fluid and then she pushed me on bed and opened my pant to suck on my dick. She was a nice sucker. I admit Lucy sometimes did not like to take it in mouth but this marathi lady was a tigress and she sucked me so nicely and wet that I felt like I am in heaven.

The TV was oin and we knew we had already passed more than half an hour sucking. She said, she liked being sucked and so I again made her stand on her legs and hands and from behind I started licking her cunt and she was in pleasure. I slept between her thighs and started pushing my tongue into her vagina. She was enoying and I loved that. And then she bent downwords and while I was sucking on her vagina she sucked my dick. Now I was fully erect and I wanted her to ride me. She sat on the top of my penis and is went into her vagina smoothly and then she jumped on me. She was funcing while I was sleeping nicely. After sometime I ,made her sleep on and fucked her hard and it was then that the bell rang. We had to leave, but she did not leave me and said, please finish this and then go and so I fucked her hard and she left a shrill cry and cum with lots of water and then there was the puch puch sound which made me feel mad and I gave some good thrusts and pulled my dick out to drop the cum on the floor.

We finished the session and returned to the floor after sometime. Lucy was no where to be seen. And later after twenty more minutes she came with the punjabi guy. She informed how nice a session she had with the nine inch tool the punjabi had. We were happy and the program was off for the night. We returned to our room and before going to bed we fucked each other once more.

How is the story, tell me at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments