Facebook friends turns out to be my aunty

Hey friends, how are you all doing these days. I am here with another story which will make you feel better. It is something which is way out of the leag and can make you cum  multiple times if you read it with attention and without any disturbance. Like all my previous stories, I would be happy receiving your numerous comments and mails. Please mail me at odiaguy@yahoo.in

So to begin with let me get you on to the story. It was long time since I had been trying hard to get someone to bed and on this effort I tried Facebook, whatsapp and much more. In facebook, I had a fake ID and I made many friends with girls there. I used to chat with them and finally one lady agreed to meet me in person. I was more than happy for the same. I agreed to meet her at a common food joint in city. That evening I had clean shaven face with good perfume and well groomed myself for the meeting. I did not know anything about her because she too had a heroine picture as her profile picture. I was ready to face any eventuality, if she happened to be of my kind I will go and surprise her otherwise we can still be friends, with this information and assurance we agreed to meet at seven in the evening.

I went in advance and kept my bike at a distance. I was looking towards the joint and thinking who it can be. Many people were coming and going and including girls too. But there was no one who was alone and so I walked towards the food joint and searched inside and there too I did not find anyone. I was disheartened and then while I was returning from the junction, I collided with Uma aunty, a married lady of our street. She tried to start a conversation and asked me what I am doing there etc, but I was not in a mood to stay there and rush out somewhere to find solace so that I can switch on the mobile internet, and ask why she did not come. But then I stopped for a while at the bike stand and looked around for some girl but sadly I did not find anyone. I checked on my mobile and did not find any message from her. I was sad and returned home.

That night, I found that girl online and asked why she did not come and she surprised me by saying she came but I was not there. I asked what did you wear and she said she wore a saree, and I was sure there was no girl in a saree there, but then it struck me that Uma aunty was there. Was she the one ? I was surprised because I knew her very well, she was a very good lady in our street and she had good relationship with all people in street. Her husband was a professor and usually stayed in Bhuabaneswar while Aunty stayed in our street in her own house with her two kids who were studying in school. Can it be her? I had many doubts and then I asked, were you wearing a yellow saree ? She said yes and then I said, I think I have seen you there, talking to somone. She said, yes he is a guy from our street. I was now sure that it is Uma aunty. I said, oh, but I thought you were hooked to that guy because I saw you talking a lot to that guy. She said, I was asking him about his visit there, because I did not wish to be disturbed while meeting you in private.

I said, I did not know you are a married lady, and so I did not approach you. She said, I should have said you this, but then I thought I would surprise you. I said, it is fine, but I see the guy you were talking to you was handsome and thought you may be interested in that guy. She said, he is a guy in our street and I can not hook with him, else my respect in street will go, I said, come on, yuo look so hot and sexy that any guy would love to hook with you. She thanked me and said, I do not wish to get bad name for myself.

I said, I am sad I could not go and meet you, hope we meet next time and she agreed. The same spot a couple of days later. I was thinking how to capture Uma aunty and get laid in my own street so that I can enjoy as and when I am willing. I chatted with her about sex that night and made her hot and I was looking out through my window to her house in the street. It is a nice house with two floors. All the lights in the street were off, except ours. I made her mad for sex and said, I want to fuck you right now and she said, come and fuck me. We did cyber sex and she moaned and messaged me that she had an orgasm and that she is dying to meet me. I said, I will surprise you the day after tomorrow.

On the second meeting, I was eager but fearful, what will Uma aunty think of me and I tried to control myself but the heart beats were high and I was trying to look normal but I was worried. I went and sat on a corner seat in the food mart. At seven in the evening Uma aunty reached and was looking around, there were not many people and she looked at me. I was sipping some juice. She came to me and asked what are you doing here ? I looked into her eyes for a moment and said, waiting for you. She was surprised and was not able to think what to do or say. She asked me slowly, are you Vicky from Facebook? I nodded my head in affirmation and then she was silent for a while and I said, why do nt you sit down and have a drink? She sat down, with her face down and I ordered a anar juice for her. She tried to put her head up and look at me and I said, There is nothing to feel shy or sorry about now, We have done much online and now we are in ereal meeting. I am glad it's you. She felt a bit relaxed and said, but.. I stopped her in middle of her speech and said, What is wrong in this ? you can be with anyone anonymous online and enjoy sex and if that anonymous person happens to be somone you know in your street, you are feeling shy and sorry? This is not correct. We both know each other now and I wish this makes our friendship even stronger. She smiled and I said, we will remain friends forever. She relaxed and drank the juince and then we are some more snacks before going back home.

That night, Uma aunty came online and as usual sent me message, hi handsome, kya kar rahe ho ? I replied, aaj shaam ek ladki se milne gaya tha, bas uski yaad me baitha hun.. She sent some smileys and then said, so ladki kaisi lagi? I said, mast thi yaar. Bas mulakaat kar ke bhag gayee. Kuchh karne nahi diya ? She asked, kya karne ka iraada tha ? Maine kaha, bahut kuchh.. She smiled and said, may be next time when you meet she can give yuo chance. I said, I am dying to meet her again. She sent me message that tomorrow morning at ten meet me at home. Her kids go to school and return by 3 in the afternoon. I again stroke my dick and released cum before going to bed.

Next morning at ten I knocked at the door of Uma aunty and she opened the door, looked around and there was no one in the street and she almost pulled me inside her home and closing the door she pushed me on the doow and started kissing me and I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue in and started sucknin my tongue. Then she grabbed my dick which was almost erect then and she sat down and opened my boxers to pull it down and expose my dick, she looked at my dick for a while and then put it in her mouth than started sucking on it. I was standing and enjoying her tongue doing magic on my dick and she sucked me for a while and my dick became hard and she got up. 

She was wearing a nighty which she pulled up and sleeping on the sofa she exposed her pussy and I bent in front of her and keeping my dick on her pussy pushed it inside and she was already wet and my dick went inside smoothly. Then I fucked her and she moaned loudly and said, jor jor karo, jorse karo. I also fucked her fast and in five minutes she started having vibrations on her body and grabbed my hairs and back tightly and held me with her thighs in her vagina and she started flooding and her pussy juice fell on the floor. Then she relaxed because she had had an orgasm and I stroked some more and then I came violently and put my cum in her pussy. We were tired within fifteen minutes and this was really surprising to both of us. 

She showed me her wash room and went there and cleaned myself and came back and sat on the sofa. She came with a plate of sweets and sat by my side and while talking with her about this and that she said, will you come again ? I said am I going now ? Do you want me to leave ? She smiled and said, your wish and I pulled her face closer and kissed her and then we again started kissing and this time I opened he nighty fully and exposed her boobs. She had a figure of 36-34-38 and I started sucking on her nipples and she enoyed that very much and I squeezed her boobs till she moaned louder again.

I made her complete nude this time and made myself nude too and we embraced each other and started srubbing against each other and this made me feel extremely hot and my dick stood up. I Made Uma aunty sleep on the sofa and widened her thighs and exposed her pussy, which was clean and she had shaven for this day. I kissed lightly on her pussy and then started licking it from top to bottom and then she also moaned and groaned loudly and I kept on suching on her pussy till she grabed me between her thighs and made me breathless, but I won't stop for a while and this went on for sometime and she was humping now and was tired and this made me feel great and I pushed her thighs in the air and started sucking from her pussy till her asshole. Then I rimmed her ass opening and she like gave loud shouts and said, oh you my dear, make me your completely and I pushed my tongue into her ass hole and then making it wet pushed a finger inside and then fucked her ass with a finger and then I made another finger wet with my saliva and pushed it in and bth fingers were now inside her ass hole.

She was enjoying and I was sucking on her pussy while finger fucking her ass. I asked her for some oil and or body lotion and she showed me the table near her bed and I got up and picked her hand and we walked to her bed room and there I made her sleep on the bed and applied a whole lot of body lotion on my dick and then pushing her legs in the air pushed my dick into her ass. She resisted and said, what are you doing ? I said, entering a forbidden territory, that is what I am always like. I love it and then she said, it will hurt and I smiled and said, only if you resist. She looked in my eye and said, will you do it slowely and I said, with pleasure and she widened her thighs and I kept my dick at the opening of her ass hole. It was completely wet in body lotion and also I pushed some into her ass hole, and that made the job easier and my dick slide into her ass slowly. Initially there was little resistance. But soon the way was open and my dick was completely inside her. 

She took deep breaths and was feeling disconfort for a while but then I started pulling out the dick and pushing it in and then we were enjoying the anal fucking session. She had also adjusted to the strokes and was crying for faster and deeper push and I did the same. I fucked her faster and also I was teasing her clitoris at the same time. She was moaning a lot and I had not seen her doing like this ever, She happened to be the most cool and composed lady in the street but before me she was behaving like a whore and was eager to do what ever I said. I had been fucking her for a while and she was moaning and then she released her cum and she became tired and did not help me much and I had to fasten my speed and gave some good thrusts and put my cum in her ass. I did not pull out my dick immediately and she was pleading me to let go of her so that she can go to the washroom, but I said, I won't allow her to leave me like this. I let my dick  in her ass for about ten minutes when my dick became limp, I pulled out and she rushed to wash room.

When she returned she was a different person, she did not feel shy in being nude and she came and grabbed me by my hairs and kissed passionately on my lips. I waas in heaven and she said she will be glad if I can be with her often and I said, I am in the street, whenever you like give me a call and I will be at your service.

How is my story, send me your comments and complements at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments