It happened when my wife was pregnant

I never thought of this event in my life. But it sort of happened and then I also went in the same flow and enjoyed the moment. What I am writing may not be acceptable by many but then I also read somewhere that the more uglier you make it the more tasty sex becomes and so this is one such incident which I am going to narrate.

If you like this story please mail me a complement at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

I have been narrating stories of all kinds on this website and this is a strong and highly erotic one which I never ever tried in life and so it may be shocking for many while a few may really like this story for the events that happen in here.

To begin with let me tell u a few things about myself. I am 35 and married and have a kid too. My wife was pregnant for the second time and this happened during her absense.

I left my wife at her parents home while she was in the seventh month of her pregnancy. Her parental home is in the same city as mine and so I often went there and on one such visit, I found no one home. My Mother in law, Kumari was there and she informed me that everyone has gone to the market. She immediately brought me a glass of water and while giving me the glass her feet slipped on the floor and in an instant I caught her and pulled her close to me and there we were embracing each other and this was happening for the first time. I do not know how and why my dick became hard and I felt comfort in her arms. I had not done sex for almost seven months since the pregnancy and the smell of this women was making me become hot and she was also in my arms and may be she was also liking my embrace and so she did not leave me.

While we were in close embrace I looked into her eyes and she was also looking into mine and I could not resist and put my lips on her lips. She was amazzed and did not resist and then I opened my mouth and took her lower lip in my lips and licked it and she liked it and she opened her mouth and licked my lips too. We were kissing each other and we were standing in the study of her house and kissing and my tongue was sucking her tongue and I was enjoying the kiss of another woman.

My MIL Kumari was in her fifities but she looked much slim than her friends and was fair too. She had smaller boobs. She was wearing a light blue color saree which I pulled and she stopped me and in signs told me to go to the bed room and we walked there. In the bed room we still were locked our lips and kissing passionately and then I started touching her boobs and they felt awesomely soft and yet smaller than my own wifes. And then slowly I pulled her saree down and then opened her clothes and it took me not much time to undress her and she was nude and standing close to me trying to hide herself and I pulled my t-shirt and then trousers and then was nude.

I was touching her all over her body and she was enjoying my touch and I lowered my face and took one of the nipples in my mouth and started sucking on it and it made her mad and she started scratching my back and I enjoyed sucking on her both nipples and squeezing her boobs. She was moaning and rather I should say groaning loudly and it made so much noise that I had to stop briefly and start the TV instead to hide the noise.

Then again I started playing with her balls and eating them and sucking them and then biting her nipples and she moaned. While I was busy with her body my hands started travelling down south and found her vagina where my hands stopped and her breath stopped for a moment and she looked into my eyes and then closed her eyes. Her valley was clean and that made me feel great and so I made her sleep on the bed and widened her thighs and smelt the aroma of her vagina and it seemed she kept her inner area well fragranced and that made me feel so glad and I started touching her labias and then lowered my mouth to put a kiss and then I was licking and sucking on her pussy lips, she had my head between her thighs and was squeezing hard and I was biting her clit and sucking on it and that made her flow and she gave good few thrusts and her vagina started becoming wet with fluid and that was the moment when I pulled her thighs apart and pushed my tongue into her pussy and the left a big cry and her vagina flowed with water.

She pushed me back and with her hands started rubbing my dick and then stroking it vigorously and then I looked at her and she looked at me for a while and then she took my whole dick in her mouth and that made it wet and she sucked my dick like an icecream for so long that I felt that I will cum in her mouth and yet she did not stop and that gave me ample time and opportunity to pull her over me and we were doing 69 while she was giving my dick some good wetness of her mouth I was giving her pussy some tongue magic. In about ten minutes I was throbbing with pleasure and she too was vibrating hardly and then I asked her to show me way and she bent before me like a boggy and I pushed my dick into her vagina and fucked her. I was giving her slow and long thrusts and she was enjoying and she stood up and held my neck and kissed me and we were again having a very rough fucking session.

Hardly ten minutes through the session and she started screaming loudly "oh maa... oh maa..." like this and her vagina was flooded with fluid. And she said she can not bear any more and then I gave some good thrust and released my cum in her pussy and released her. She rushed into the wash room and I cleaned myself with the cloth available.

While I slept on the bed for a while, she returned rather late from the wash room and probably ten minutes of more. I was looking at her and she looked like a sex goddess to me. And my limp dick got hard again and without wasting time I rushed to er and grabbed her again and started kissing. She also was in mood and we kissed like mad lovers and then I started squeezing her boobs and fingering her pussy.

She moaned and I bent her and pushed my dick into her pussy and fucked her in standing position only. She was moaning and I was fucking her from behind like anything. She loved it. I was madly fucking her and she was enjoying it. 

And then I made him seat on the table and fucked her and kissed her. And we enjoyed it well and this made her scream oh maa oh maa till she gained momentum and we were fucking again like mad dogs.

In some ten minutes we were done again and I released lots of cum in her pussy again and she was dripping cum from her pussy. I held her on my arms and we both entered the washroom and took bath together. She was giggling like a new adolescent girl. We kissed passionately again and I had found a new love of life. Later she informed me that she had not done sex for almost a year or more.  And that the little she did was not at all enjoyable.

By the time I was fresh and was in the study enjoying coffee with my MIL, everyone else came from the market. I told the house is loking like a godown without you and my wife wanted to come home and clean it, but my MIL Kumari volunteered and said she can come and clean the house. The next thing I know is we were driving faster home for another hot session.

Hope you like this story of mine. If you liked this pleasse send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments