Meeting Ranjan after a decade

I met Ranjan after almost a decade. He is now a married man and has a lovely wife and a kid. When I saw him in the market I identified him instantly and he did not acknowledge my presence, I felt bad because it was him who had done sex with me for the first time in my life and I always cherished his memories. I had been busy otherwise and could not meet him over and he also was outside Odisha for sometime. I stood on the roadside for a while thinking why he could not identify me. We were so close and had done sex for 4-5 times. When I was awaken from my thought by someone from my behind and when I looked back it was him. I was surprised and before I could speak anything he quickly said that he is married now and do not wish to be in trouble and so please do not disclose about our relationship to his wife. I smiled and said, friend, you are the first person whom I trusted and you were the first who showed me the fruit of sex. How can I deceive you ?

Then he introduced me to his wife and kids as a good friend and left for home. Before he left I gave him my visiting card and he gave me his card and now he was working in a nationalised bank.

A week later I received a call from Ranjan. No doubt I was surprised and he invited me to go to the beach guest house of his bank for a night program. He was in charge of the program and he invited me to the same. I reached at Gopalpur by 8 in the evening and proceeded to the hostel he had been waiting for me. He welcomed me and offered me the keys of a room and said make yourself comfortable as we will have a long night of program. I went to my room. The hostle campus was abuzz with light and sound and so many officers were there. The program, a basically program of entertainment ran from 9 till 11:30 when most people left the program to go to Berhampur, while he insisted me to stay back. He had although informed me that I would need to stay at the office guest house at night.

When we reached the room, it was half past twelve at night and the guest house was silent and the lights were gone. We changed our dresses and he suggested we took a walk in the garden and we did. Towards the end of the garden where the sands begin, it was shaded and the night was silent and no one around, he pulled me and kissed me on my lips and we locked our lips together. Oh how much I was missing his tender lips. We kissed for a while and then we parted and came back to our room.

In the room again we locked our lips and kissed passionately for sometime and in the meanwhile we were nude. I always loved his boobs which were like those of girls and I lowered my face and started sucking on his nipple and biring his breasts and he moaned loudly.

He grabbed my dick and did start masturbating with it. My dick became had instantly and he pushed me on the bed and started sucking on my dick like he has not done it ever. I asked him to be slow and he said, he has not sucked a dick for almost 4 years. After marriage he did never get a chance to meet anyone. And also he remained aloof of all this activity.

I relaxed on the couch and he went on sucking my dick and masturbating with it. After sometime I said, let me give your dick some pleasure, he quickly adjusted himself on the couch and I started sucking on his dick. He liked it very much and I went on sucking on his dick and then we changed position and we did 69 with each other. We were sucking each other and giving pleasure to each other. I was also happy that I have done this after a long gap.

We sucked each other for some more time and then he jerked his body and released his cum on my face and I did the same. We took a bath and then went to bed.

The next morning we did it again and then we got back ot the city. I was happy I had my old faithful frienf with me now and he was happy he could call me anytime.

How is my story tell me. Send mail to gaymaleo@yahoo.com

Comments

Post a Comment