Bhubaneswar Engineering student fun with teacher

That evening I was in a hurry to reach Bhubaneswar and somehow missed my train and had to go by Bus. When I reached the bus most of the seats were taken and I was offered a seat at the back. Reluctantly I agreed because I did not have any other options.

When I reached the seat I saw a girl seating next to me. I was glad because there was a girl and I knew the travel will be enjoyable. I like talking and so I started talking with the girl early. She informed me that she is going to Bhubaneswar because she has joined engineering. Anyway half an hour later we were merrily talking with each other. She also informed that she is going to stay in a hostel and so I teased her by saying, you will have a nice time in Hostel because there willl be no one to stop you from doing what you want. She also smiled and I asked quickly, do you have a boy friend ? She shied and nodded her head in positive. Hmm. So she has a boy friend too !!!

I said, then you can have a wonderful time in Bhubaneswar with your boy friend, she was sad because her boy friend was not in Bhubaneswar as he could not make it to the engineering college. ok. No big deal, he can come and you both can go out and enjoy. She smiled and jokingly I said, is he only boy friend or have you some other relationship with him ? She became silent and then smiled and said not much, we are just friends. I smield and said ok, just friend means ?? She smiled and said, means just friends.. I said no kissing, no hugging ... no sex ? She firmly said no sex. okay that means you have kissed him. She nodded her head.
It was evening and the lights were down and we have moved over an hour, the glass was closed because there was shower outside. I had a beautiful girl by my side and she had a 34-30-38 figure. She was not fair but she looked awesome. I wished if I could squeeze her boobs at least so I tried to feign sleep and touched her boobs from the sides, she did not say anything. She kept the headphone on and was listening to music. After sometime I asked, don't you feel my touch ? That was completely foolish I knew, but I could not stop myself. She looked at me and smiled and said, yeah I can. I looked astonished and then asked, do u like that ? She smiled and looked at the other way. I got courage and wtih one hand I started feeling her buds. She adjusted so that I can have my whole hand on her right breast. I was squeezing her boob and she was enjoying it. I pinched her nipple and she got a jerk.

The bus stopped and we were intimated that the roads are blocked by people due to some accident. All the passengers got down and so I too. She followed me. It was completely dark outside, and there were clouds and she said she wants to pee. She asked me to accompany her to some place and I went with her. On the other side of the highway she went and had a pee and I could hear the shhhh sound her pee made. After her job was over she came and I grabbed her hand and said, it is completely dark her, I need a kiss. She did not say anything and I started kissing her lips and then squeezed her breasts.

She said let us og to the bus and we returned to our bus. All the passengers were outside and in side the bus there were only a few ladies and old men and women. We went to our seat and as soon we have reached I said, I want to suck your nipple and pulled her tops and she did not stop me and sshe stood there and I kissed her nipples and sucked them. Hardly two minutes trhough, the bus people returned and we had to stop. I was annoyed and although for another one and half hours I squeezed her boobs, I could not suck or kiss her.

When Bhubaneswar came close I asked for her college name and was pleasantly surprised to know that she joined our college, where I was a lecturer. I told her that my friend is in the same college and if you want he can help you in studies and gave her my details and said her to meet at college. I did not tell her that it is me.
The next day during lunch break there was a knock on my chamber and when I opened the door, the same girl was there, she was surprised and said, how come you are here, I said It is my chamber. She was silent. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips. Then I closed the door of my chamber and made her lie on the table and widened her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She was trying to avoid but I was not alloweing .

I pulled her pajama down and started licking her pussy maly and she moaned and then I opened my pant zip and pushed the dick in her pussy and fucked her hard on my office table for about ten minutes and she was in sweats and she came with a violent vibration. Then I fucked her hard and pulled my dick out and poured the cum on a piece of paper. It was an awesome experience.

How is my story please tell me. Send mail to odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments

  1. Vos dk chutiye jaisa story tha

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i knw frm which clg r u...i wanna have a grt tym too. but in my way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sanjana, thanks for the comment. I would like to tell you but I can not tell it here because this is an open place. Keep in touch on google plus and let's chat there and I will tell u more about me.

      Delete

Post a Comment