Bhubaneswar swapping fun - II

After she completed her pee we came back to our room again.

Seema was happy, she had an orgasm and I was yet to begin on mine. She sat down on the sofa and so was I. I started playing with her nude boobs and put them in my mouth and she took a bold step and put her hand on my bermuda and caught my naughty stick. I was instantly turned on. She started rubbing my dick from above the pant and it grew to its glory. I stood up and lowered my pant and there I was completely nude. She looked at my dick for a while, which had been waiting for coming out. She kissed on the tip of the dick and then opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dick into her mouth, That was an awesome experience for me. I was in heaven. She used her tongue intelligently to tease my dick and its tip and I was jerking. I wished to drop my cum in her throat. She was eating my dick nicely. I had enjoyed this many times at home with my wife, who is also a dick eater, but we usually kept the dick eating to a minimum because she would often get gagged. But in seema there was  no sign of gagging and she was doing a masters job on it.

Seema sucked my dick for almost fifteen minutes and then we went to the bed and she slept on me in opposite and we did 69. She was eating my dick while I was again on her pussy. Her pussy was wet too. I liked her pussy and bit her cltoris and she gave a moan and threw her pelvis on my face. It went on for amother fiftenn minutes and then her pussy started again sripping water and she said, I need your dick inside me.

I got up and making her sleep on the bed, puta pillow below her waist and opened a condom and putting it on my dick pushed my dick inside her vagina. She stopped me and said can you take that condom out, I do not like condoms. I said, but it is rule. I can not break it. She said she ison pills so no worries. I smiled and opened my condom and pushed my nude dick into her vagina. I fucked her good for about ten minutes. She was tired. So was I. I pulled out my dick for a while and she took the bed sheet and cleaned my dick and started eating it again to make it hard.

Again in ten minutes we were ready to rump and I took her to the sofa and making her kneel on the sofa stood by behind her and pushed my dick into her pussy and started fucking her hard. While i was fucking i saw her ass open and close and out of curiosity I pushed a finger into her ass and she left a loud moan and I asked, do you want me to ram your ass. She smiled and said, Ia m all yours do what ever you can. And I pulled out my dick from her pussy and keeping it at the entrance of her ass tried to push it in. It was tight, but then she moved from side to side and widened her ass and my dick went inside her ass smoothly. She told me she liked anal sex, and she liked it very much. Rajat did not like the idea of ass fucking so she did it while swinging with strangers.

I fucked her ass rather slowly because the ass was tight and she was also enjoying as I can listen to her moans and groans. I started becoming rough as my speed started to be more and her back which was hitting me was making a slurp slurp sound. And that made me mad and I started griding her ass and she cried out louder and her pussy started dripping fluids and that flow on the floor and she was becomging soft again and I gave some quick good thrusts and dropped my cum in er ass. I remained fixed to her for a while and did not pull my dick out untill it was limp again.

We got cleaned and sat down, tired after spending almost 3 hours together fucking, sucking and licking. Seema declared she is too tired to do it again and I said, okay then let me give u a massage. And while she slept on the bed in the nude I started licking all over ehr body and concentrated on her nipples and pussy and in half an hour of my toung wark she got up and said, let us do it again. I said, but you were tired she smiled and said, I am ready.

She stood behind the sofa and leaned forward and exposed her ass to me and said, tonight grind my ass as much as you can and I put my erect dick into ehr ass and started pounding her. We fucked again for about twenty minutes and then went to sleep. Next morning at about six we got up and had another steamy session and then I received phone form Rajat and in some seconds Seema was gone and my wife Mita was in.

Mita looked exhausted and I asked her about her experience.

When Mita entered the room of Rajat, he was ready in a Lungi. And his dick was already standing, And they did not waste time by talking as Mita immeditately gave head and started sucking on his dick Rajat, fucked her almost three times at night. And then they both slept till the morning when Rajat again fucked her. I also narated my story. We were both happy.

After ten minutes Rajat called and we gathered at the restaurant. We were first time talking face to face. We enjoyed a nice breakfast and then he gave me some phone numbers and called some of his couple friends and introduced us.

That was one of the best experiences we had for teh first time in life.

How was my story do let me know.

My email ID : odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments