Bhubaneswar swapping fun - I

When we joined the swingers club, we were much apprehensive, because I am a lecturer and my wife is a socialite and we did not want to disclose the things we were doing. My wife and me have been married for more than six years and have a healthy and rocking sex life. One night while watching a programme on Discovery we came across wife swapping thing and then we got interested. My wife teased me saying she wanted to see me do it with other women. I was apprehensive but then this talk continued for some months and then I found many people with similar interest on facebook and other sites online. We made a note and searched the google for such thing and then one fineday we found out that there is a swingers club in Bhubaneswar. We joined the club with condition of anonymity. The club organisers were truly gentle and trustworthy people. We have been members of the club for more than two years now and we are enjoying our own lifestyle.

Intially there were many strict rules of the club as to how to meet people, how you must not divulge your details etc and we thoroughly followed all those. After becoming members for more than three months by paying a small amount of money, we did not receive any information from the club and I thought we were cheated. But we could not complain and so kept quiet. My wife made fun of this and always laughed out louder whenever we discussed about swapping.

One morning I received an SMS from the club and they had a plan for a meet. And there came many sms following that. I was happy and so was my wife. Finally something was happening and we were getting laid.
Organizers of the club informed us that they will be sending us anonymous couples details with a unique email and we need to contact them on email and chat with them and then if everything is well settled, we can meet. The e-Mails we were exchanging were all scrutinized by our admin. So there was no question of asking personal questions. We were given seven email ids of seven couples. I exchanged messages and received replies and then made a list, the seven couples included doctors, professors, army personal, businessman, teachers etc. My wife asked me to go for teachers. I do not konw why she chose that but we informed the admin that we want to meet the teacher couple.

After two days, the admin allowed me to chat with the teacher couple on yahoo by giving us their yahoo id. That was first time we exchanged numbers too. Later we talked on phone for a few times and came to know that they are from Bhubaneswar itself. The husband (Rajat) felt to be very gentle and though I did not talk much with the wife, my wife informed that the wife (Seema) is a good lady. After talking on phone for some days we finally decided to meet. The date and day was fixed by mutual consent and we decided to go to Puri and meet.

On a Saturday evening, we drove to Puri and booked two rooms in a posh hotel near the beach. And we relaxed in the beach while i had instructed the hotel staff that our friends may be reaching a while later. We reached puri in the afternoon and went to the temple. Then we returned to our room and took a bath and had a steamy session of sex. That time we out performed ourselves and enjoyed a lot.

In the evening at about 6 while we were going out the front desk manager informed me that my friends have come. I decided not to disturb them. And we went out. I called the husband Rajat. He was glad. We talked for a while and then he asked me how do we proceed. I said, let us all be free till night and at night my wife will come to your room and your wife comes to mine. Then there is a whole night for anything you want. Make sure you got enough condoms. He agreed.

That evening we strolled on the beach road in puri, but the real excitment was building in us. I could not eat anything, because Idid not want to put my belly in trouble. And my wife suggested we drank some juice and had some light diet for the night. We returned to our room by nine. We both had a good bath together in the hot water and cleaned ourselves of all the dirt and dust. I had got scented soap and fragrant deos for us which we applied and got ready. I was in my half pant and t-shirt and my wife was in her night suit. It was a long suit with an inner core and an over coat. We waited and watched the TV for while when Rajat called. He informed that they are now ready. I said, it is fine and on count of 3 our wifes will change rooms. He agreed.

In the next few seconds, my wife was gone out and Seema was there infront o  f me.

Seema, must be in her late twenties was a very thin and sweet looking female. She was wearing a nighty and was looking beautiful. She must have also taken a shower, because her hairs were dripping water. I went to her and closed the door behind her and shook his hand and said hello. She smiled and it made my comfort level grow.

I offered her a seat on the sofa and I sat near her and asked about swapping. She informed that they have done it many times. I was surprised. She informed that they joined the club and instantly got on with many couples. I was again surprised because I could not do anything, she said they made some extra payments to get people.

Seema was not as shy as I thought her to be. She also said that she liked swapping more than Rajat. On asking the reason she said, Rajat did not do well on bed and so she always remained unhappy and then they decided to join the club which was suggested to them by one couple on train.

I asked her what she prefers and she said, she is quite open in sex and prefers anything which can take her to climax. By now my hand was on her shoulder and was playing with her hairs. She was enjoying that and she asked me, what I liked and I said, we got a whole night with us and I got a big pack of condoms, so let us try everything we can, till we both are exhausted. She smiled and I pulled her close to me and planted a kiss on her lips. She grabbed my head and kissed me passionately and we tied our tongues. And she took my hand and placed  it on one of her boobs. Her breasts are small, may be 28-30 size. While my wifes were 34. But I enjoyed squeezing them and kissing her and she started moaning. I made her stand up and undid her nighty and there she stood before me in her bra and panty. I lowered my head and started biting her boobs and kissing her nipples over her bra and then she opened her bra and her youthful boobs stood proudle in front of me. I started sucking and licking on each of those two small oranges and she was moaning. My hand was busy squeezing her breasts and hodling her.

Then my hands traveled due south and started rubbing over her panty, which felt wet. She was already wet. I pushed her on the bed and pulled her panty out and saw a clean shaven pussy. I started smeelling her pussy and a smell of pure fragrant deo came to me and made me mad. I started licking her hole madly and she held me tightly. I kissed and sucked her puussy and she started groaning louder. I made the sound of the tv more to avoid the sound from goign out. I am a great pussy eater and was eating the pussy nicely and she was enjoying it.

After about half an hour she asekd me to stop, because she felt like she may cum, I smiled and said, I am ready and continued sucking on er pussy. She was beating her head on the bed from side to side and I was sucking her pussy when her body became stiff and she suddenly gave some jerks and her pussy became filled with water. And it literally came out and as soon as that has happened I pulled her up to stand and made my mouth stay below her pussy and the drops of her pussy juice was on my mouth and face and she was having a grin of happiness on her face. She had cum. We had spent only an hour or so and she had had an orgasm.

Seema entered the bathroom and I followed her. she asked me to leave because she wanted to pee, I said I wanto to see her pee, She said, she feels shy I said I want to see. She finally agreed and said she will do that with closed eyes and I agreed. She stood there and I sat infront of her and her pee fall on me. She saw that and felt amused I said it makes my skin glow.

This is continued in part two of the series.

If you like my story do write to me at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments

  1. Are you people still in this lifestyle ? If yes then contact me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an odia guy and most importantly a lecturer too. Tell me if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment