Became Gay during summer vacation

During the summer vacations I was alone at home and was attending some classes for preparing for my JEE entrance as my family shifted to village so I was left alone in the city. I used to spend most of my time in the tutorials and then went home at night to sleep only. After three four days I felt very bored and missed my family. Eating out was also causing problem for me. Anyway during this time I was very busy in preparing for JEE and so I asked some of my friends to come to my home so that we can do group studies. But no one seemed to be interested, and one day Rabi came and asked if we can read together. He was brilliant in chemistry while I lacked some basic knowledge of the same so I agreed and we started studying at home. After a couple of days, we were spending more time at home than the tutorials. He was a great help to me.

I felt relieved because I was getting many doubts cleared and on the third day there was cricket match on TV and so I said, we can watch some cricket and then study and he agreed but as you know once you sit for cricket everything else is gone. We watched the tv till eleven at night and then he said I am not feeling like reaidng anything now, so you go and study while I watch some more TV. I decided to take a break too. We browsed the tv and then came the FTV channel, He kept it there. Girls only in lingerie were seen walking the ramp and he was getting hot. I said, what you watch these things and he said, oh I love these girls. See their boobs and their waists, do ont you ever feel like fucking them hard ? His words were new to me but I also got interested and we watched FTV for a while and then he asked if I got computer at home and I said yes.

Next night after our studies he suggested we watched some movie on computer. What movie ? I asked and he said, do not worry you will enjoy and he showd me some CDs. When he played a CD it was a blue film and I had watched blue films earlier too, but this was making me hot and we both were watching the movie. He started rubbing his dick above his pant so did I. We watched the movie for half and hour and then he said he wanted to go to the bathroom and I joked so you want to jerk ? He smiled and said you too can join me. I said let us go and do it together and see who cums the most and we went in. We were nude from below our waist and our dicks almost of the same size we started stroking. He was a bit fair than me and his dick looked pink to me and I felt for once that I should touch it. I said, you got a beautiful dick, can i touch it. He nodded his head. I touched his dick and it was hard and heated. Then I stroked his dick and so did he. We stroked each others dicks and then we came together.

After that we returned to the room, it was a wonderful experience. I again started the computer cd and he said you are very much interested I said yes, he played a second cd where two women were doing sex together and they were moaning louder. I was aroused and looked at Rabi he was looking at me. He came close to me and holding my head planted a kiss on my mouth and I reciprocated the kiss. That was just the beginning. The kiss became deep and we were french kissing each other. He opened his dress and mine too, we were nude and were watching the cd.

Soon he was madly kissing all over my body and the feeling was extreme and I was just feeling like this is heaven, and I lay down on the bed with closed eyes and then suddenly he kissed on my dick and theen took the whole dick in his mouth, I opened my eyes and saw he was deeply enjoying my dick and I let his do that while I enjoyed it. He sucked my dick for five minuted and then come up and I kissed him and then I squeezed his boobs which were soft just like the boobs of a new girl. I kissed on thm and then started licking the boobs. He also moaned like a girl. I bite his nipples and he grabbed my head and tried to feed me his breasts and it was all so horny and I was in heaven.

Then I stod up and he knelt before me and started sucking on my dick again and he kept on sucking till it started to ache and throb and I felt like I may cum at any moment and I told his the same but he did not stop and I grabbed his head tightly and pushed my dick deep into his throat and my cum started flowing in thrbbs and he could not spit it out. It went on and on and this made him horney and he stroked his dick and cum on the floor.

After I came I pulled my dick out of his mouth and we laughed together. That was an awesome experience and that also strengthened our bonds. We did it many times durin the holidays and almost every night we will do sex after reading and it became an obsession and we started having sex even during the day time. But it had to end and so it ended when our exams came close and we became busy.

But I loved the way he sucked on my dick and drank my cum.

How is my story, do tell me in my mailbox - gaymaleo@yahoo.com
Télécharger et lire un epub gratuit facilement et gratuitement. Tengenix Reviews

Comments