Berhampur girls are simply the best


When I joined my new office in Berhampur, I was sad, because I preferred Bhubaneswar over Berhampur and had worked at BBSR for more than 5 years. Anyway I was transferred to Berhampur office and I was offered accomodation by company in Gajapati Nagar. I am a team leader and so got in well with all the staff in no time and there I developed special affection for Rashmi who happened to be our office assistant and a very charming girl. She was little chubby but fair and always smiling. I became friends with her instantly and as such girls are talkative and so she stuck to me well.

After two weeks on an evening when we were late in the ofice I offered her ride home and she agreed. On the way I felt the softness of her breasts and she almost leaned on me and pressed her boobs on my back, she did them knowingly or not I can not say, but I felt very good. At her home I was intriduced to her family, her parents, two brothers and an older sister who stayed at home. She was in saree and looked even nice than Rashmi. That evening I had dinner at Rashmi's house and after that day, she become more friendly with me, and always asked me if I wanted to marry a good girl etc. I knew she was proposing for her elder sister.
One evening I asked her to come to my house and she came, and at my house I told her that I like her, she felt shy but said firmly that since her elder sister is at home, she can not think of marriage now. I said I am not asking you to marry me now. She looked at me and then I was sex deprived for almost a month and half now and I was desperate to fuck someone and so I came close to her and holding her hands said, I love you. She could ont speak anything and I kissed on her lips. She tried to stop me and said, this is not right sir. I said, this is right. I love you. She tried to protest and then she did not and I continued to kiss her. While I was kissing on her neck she was telling me that sir I wanted that you marry my sister, she is nice girl etc etc. I was busy with her body whiel she was busy telling me about her sister.

I closed her mouth with my hands and said, I love you and not your sister and let me love yo and she said, sir please stop this, It is not correct and my hands were then busy squeezing her breasts. Surprisingly although she was chubby her breasts were not that big and were firm and I started squeezing them. My hand was inside her dress and in side the bra and squezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She was now trying hard to stop me but I had firm grip over her body.

I said I will marry your sister but will you allow me to fuck you ? What are you sayng sir she asked I said you are office assistant and it is your job to keep your boss happy and you must do that. She almost tried to leave bt I had held her breast in my hand and wit ht he other hand I had opened the zip on her back and pulled her dress down. She was now in her bra and pants.

She tried to hide her breasts but I overpowered her and planted kissed on her body and she did not stop me again and started peneing up. In a while she was completely relalxed and was sleeping on the sofa while I was kissing all over her body. I pulled her trouser down and opened her bra and panty. Now Rashmi was completely nude in front of me and I was eating her boobs and sucking her cunt and she was moaning. I held her lega high in air and widened the thighs and planted kissed on her pussy and held mmy head tightly between her thighs and I kept on sucknig on her puussy and in no time she was completely wet and slippery.
I slept on her and opened my pant and gudied my erect penis into her vagina and started giving her strokes. She was pleading me not to make her preganant and I said I will give you an IPill tomorow, do not wwory. She kept silent and I fucked her for about ten minutes, her vagina was completely slippery and my dick went in and out nicely and she also supported me and I fucked her for a while. And then I felt like I am going to cuma nd I pulled my dick out and ejected my cum on her belly.

I had fucked Rashmi after meeting her for 2 months. I was tired and so was Rashmi. She went to the bathroom and immediately got dressed up and I also said I will drop you home and she agreed. That nigth while going her home she held me tightly from behind. I felt good that now I got a girl to fuck whenever I wish.
At her home again her parents demanded I satyed for dinner and I aslo agreed. While Rashmi was in her room for changing her dress I saw her elder sister RaNju. Ranju came to me and asked me if I need tea or coffee before the dinner, I asked her to sit down near me and asked, do not you go out of your house anywhere? She felt shy and said No. i said you should join a job. You can join our company if you wish. She said she can not because there is no one at home tot ake care of every work. I gave her my card and asked do give me a call sometime.

After that day, ti became a ritual to fuck Rashmi almost 2-3 times in a week, After office hours we would go home and I would fuck her and then drop her at home. And during the next week I received a call from Ranju and I talked with her and that led to frequent calls from Ranju. One day I was on leave because I had to go out of station. And Ranju called me and said She is near my house and I invited her.

That day Ranju looked different because she was in jeans and tops and I felt like grabbing her and fucking her there but I could not courage. Again when she is in I closed the door and talked about this and that and then I said, you are such a beautiful girl you should work in a office so that the staff and the boss will remain happy. She smiled and said so take me as your assistant, I said I would love to. If you agree I can give you appointment letter now. She said why are u in such a hurry, I smiled and said, getting a sweet smart and sexy secretary is not a easy job. I am hunting for one. Come join me. She said oh ho so you need not official partner I said, what ever, I need you. And went close to her and grabbed her band and said, you are SEXY. I want you. She said, hmm I know. I have felt the same in your eyes from the day you came to my home. I said, so what you say ?

She smiled and said I would rather join your company, immediately I planed a kiss on her lips and she reciprocated and then I quickly opened her top and started sucking and licking all over her body and she was all smiles and I pushed her on the sofa and started sucking deep in her pussy and she was making a lot of noise and I made her wet in no time, here vagina was now flooding.

I opened and pushed my dick into her vagina and fucked her hard on the sofa, on the couch , on the bed on the dinig table and on all the places and manner I could, I fucked her hard for almost an hour with breaks and stops and she was also enjoying it a lot. While I was fucking her from her behind while she stood in a bent manner and I was on her squeezing her boobs she moaned loudly and dropped a lot of fluid from withhin her pussy indicating a huge orgasm and I could not control and pulled out my dick and in an instant pushed it into her ass hole and before she could resisit I held her tightly and she gave a shrill cry and my dick almost went half way into her ass and I ejected my cum in her ass. throbbing dick dropped all the cum in the ass and then I pulled my dick out and left her. She had tears in her eyes. I did not bother. She lay still on the bed for a while ad then got up and got dressed and ready to go home.

I offered to drop her at her home and she denied. And while she left I asked so when do you join my company she smiled and said, never. You are a pain in the ass. I can not join you. I said give me a chance I will let that pain vanish. She smiled and left my home.

How is my story do tell me at odiaguy@yahoo.in

Comments