Silu forgot me and my sex

This is a true story of one of my online friends and I am only writing it on his behalf. If you find this story interesting you can comment below or send a message to sayyes69@gmail.com

During the month of April when the kids were almost free from their school examinations and were planning to visit their grandparents home, it happened one evening when I reached home, I was surprised to see Silu there. Silu is the daughter of one of my very old friends, Pramod. She must have completed her graduation now. When I looked at her, I got a wave of erotic energy flow in me. She had grown a lot since the last time I saw her. Now she had grown to become tall, slim and beautiful. Her stats were amazing, 32-26-36. Her appearance very pleasant.

I rushed into the house to find Pramod and his wife. We all exchanged pleasanteries and spend some time together. Later in the evening I went to Silu and asked her, if she remembered the last time she came home. She did not speak anything and went inside to the house. I was seating on the bench in the varendah. I leaned and thought of those days.

Some five years back, when I was working in a small industrial town in Odisha, Pramod had come home with his family. Silu and my son Rabi were friends and were doing all types of mischiefs. That was a chilly cold night and we were sleeping all in the common hall. Pramod and me were sleeping on the floor with Silu in the middle. At about five in the morning Silu got up and made me awake, She was too talkative. I was not in a mood ot talk but she was going on saying things. Since it was winter and very morning my penis was hard and stiff, which was rubbing against Silu. I was holding Silu in a embrace and she was telling me things from her school this and that.

Soon I realised that the small boobs of silu were rubbing on my chest and unwantedly my dick started throbbing. It started pocking her and she got to konw this. I was worried and then noticed she also enjoyed that and I got some courage and did not move a bit while my penis was in her crotch and then she grabbed my dick and statred rubbing it. I was speechless and I also started rubbing her chest nuts and she did smile and we did it for almost half an hour until it was time for everyone to get up.

That afternoon, everyone decided to go to the market and I asked them to come to the market as I will be busy in office and I will catch them in the market. At about four in the afternoon, I took leave from office and went to the market and saw all people there. I asked them to do their works and wanted to go home to get frsh and return when Silu said she wants a ride on my bike and I welcomed her.

We reached home and immediately I kissed her and opened her lips to suck her tongue. She was only smiling. And then I made her complete nude and started sucking on her small boobies and biting them occasionally. Then I started sucking on her pussy. It was fleshy and soft and did not have a single hair. I sucked on her pussy for about twenty minutes and while I was doing that I asked her to stroke my dick which she did devotionally and in twenty minutes I ejected all my cum and thus ended the sex session. Then we went to the market.

Next morning too, I squeezed her boobies and kissed her. But then they left.

This time when the came here, I become hopeful of doing the same but Silu did not come to me. She tried to avoid me at the best. And by the time I was all set to initiate some fruitful plan, Pramod left for Odisha. I could not even see Silu in the nude.

This is my true story. Please comment.

Comments