Ragini and me at Picnic 2014

Writing a story is not a simple task. I wrote many stories and always my readers liked them verymuch. I just want your good will and inspiring emails. Do send me a mail at sayyes69@gmail.com if you find the story good or bad. I need to improvise on my writing skills.

When we reached the picnic spot I found it to be a wonderful space with a river and a temple. Students were busy in preparing for the feast while all the boys and girls were seated I along with another colleague of mine who went to the picnic stayed alert to guard everyone.

Soon I realised I am feeling bored at the spot and so told my colleague to control the kids while I went down stream to take a walk on the river bank. After I have walked about some distance I noticed Ragini, a girl student of the picnicers was also following me. I stopped and let her come close and when she came I asked her why she came. She said she is feeling bored and so I thought it is ok and we both started walking along the banks of the river for quite some distance.

After about a kilometer we stopped by the bank and sat down in the shadow of a bush. I was feeling good and Ragini too felt happy. I told her about my college days and how we did picnics and I thought of making some fun and so I said that duing our college days we were enjoying picnic to the most. And when she asked me how I said we had sex with our classmates and she felt shy. I aslo told her some sex jokes and saw that he was turned on and was not feeling shy and was anjoying my jokes. After sometime I asked if she had a boy friend, she denied and then I asked, have you ever done sex ? She said no. I said you should and she looked at me and I said, here is no one come one let us enjoy. She was reluctant but I was quick to grab her hand and pull her to me.

I puller her face and planted a kiss on her lips and then she closed her eyes and did not stop me. And I kissed her liked mad and it turned out to be a great french kiss. By this time my hands were busy roaming all over her body.

She grabbed me tightly and we hugged each other and her perky tits poked me on my chesk. I started kissing her on her neck and cheeks and she was hot now. I pushed her on the river bed and pulled her top up and started kissing her navel and then went up and kissed her boobs and sucked her nipples and she made moaning sounds. Then I started squeezing her tits and went down and opened her jeans and pulled it down to expose her red panty. I kissed on her panty and then opened the panty and kissed on her pussy. She tried to push me away but I had grabbed her and was licking her pussy and sucking too.

She was beating her head from side to side and I was kissing her pussy. She became wet. She grabbed my head and pushed it on her pussy. I widened her thighs and started licking and sucking her pussy. She was mad and was moaning loudly. I opened my pant and went up, keeping her legs in the air, pushed my dick into her pussy. Her pussy was wet with fluid and when I pushed my dick a bit it slide in slowly.

Then I remained silent for a while, and she was holding me tightly on her chest. I slowly started fucking erh and she also reciprocated well and in some time she was fucking me. I was on the river bed and she was seating on me. She moaned loudly and started jumping high and telling me that she can not tolerate more and she need to go down. She feels like she may pee any moment I smiled and said it is not PEE it is orgasm. Let it flow. And she came down and I again rode her and gave her some good thrusts and then she cried loudly and held me tighter and I tried to fuck her as deep as I can and she started vibrating and then become silent, her pussy became wet with fluid.

She had a huge orgasm and her face was now glowing. And I was also now getting ready to reach my orgasm and so I pulled out my dick and stroked it in front of her and poured all my cum on the river bed. Then we both cleaned ourselves in the river water and kissed again for a while, when She said she had not informed her friends. I said let us go. We returned to the picnic spot and all were busy in antakshari. Ragini was very happy. While returning to our town She said she will sit with me and listen to music on my mobile and in the darkness of the night I was busy squeezing her tiny boobs.

How is my experience, do tell me and mail me at sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments