A few nights with Prabha

It was a programme of only four days and I was deputed by my college to attend the training programme along with my colleague Prabha who had recently married and she was extra happy because we were going to Kolkata, where her husband worked. So she expected that she will have four days time to spend with her husband. Newly married girls are always i an extra happy mood because they want to have sex. When we reached Kolkata, Rabi, husband of Prabha was there to receive us. He took us in his office car to our training spot and then vanished with the promise that he will be back in the afternoon.

After the first session of training, I could see the eagerness in the eyes of Prabha waiting for her husband. I advised her to go out and change her dress for an outing with Rabi, who may be coming up anytime. We were given accomodation by the college we were attending, and Since Prabha had plans to shift to her husbands place, she did not opt for accomodation. In the afternoon, Rabi came and Prabha went with Rabi and did not show up till next morning.

Next morning Prabha was looking happy and also sad. On asking the reason she informed that Rabi has an urgent call form mumbai and he must leave today. I said, anyway, you have a wonderful time together it seems. She smiled and felt shy. But then she said, she has no where to stay. I said you can share my room if you do not mind. She agreed.

That evening after the training session, I asked Prabha if she would like to go out and she agreed, that evening we roamed on the crowded streets of kolkata, saw the victoria memorial, had snacks at the McDonalds and returned to our room by nine at night. Our dinner was in the campus and we skipped that. At night, it was a bit problematic since there was only one bed in the room, no doubt that was a big bed, but then it was only one. She somehow hesitatingly agreed to share the bed.

we were on the bed and watching TV. And then while browsing the numerous channels on TV i came across a romantic movie and kept it running, it seemed like Prabhas eyes are glued to the TV. I asked so tell me what you people did last night. She smiled and said, nothing. I said do not lie to me, I know I am not a kid you see. Then after much persuation she said that they had sex and that because Rabi had an early morning flight to catch to mumbai she could not enjoy it much.

I said, well better luck next time. And Prabha smiled and said, next time means sir after another six months. I said why ? She said, Rabi is always busy and She can not get leaves from college. I also felt bed and I held her hand and tried to console her. While the movie was on the tv I was slowly pampering her hand and palm and then held it tightly and looked at Prabha. She was also looking at me. I went a bit close to her and touched her cheeks. She did not say anything and kept looking at me and then I pulled her close to me and started kissing madly on her cheeks, neck and back. She also recipracated and did not resist. After a while she was grabbing me tightly.

I could feel her 34 sizes boobs on my chest now. I pushed her on bed and started passionately kissing her. She opened her mouth and then our tongues tied with eac h other. We were kissing madly. She held my hand and put it on her breasts and in her eyes there was clear message that, I must play with her balls. And so did i. I squeezed them slowly and then faster and opned her night dress and exposed her bra. I made her bra wet with my saliva and she was holding my head tighly over her breasts. I pulled her bra down and started sucking her breasts and biting the nipples and she was mad. I did it to both her breasts and biten many places on her breast and neck. She was happily enjoying all these and we kept doing this for almost an hour now and when I placed my hand in er panty, it was all wet. She was completely wet by then.

She looked at me and smiled and said, Rabi could not make me wet last night and so we could not do anything. He only tried to forcefull enter into me and so I fought with him. That is why he left for mumbai this morning. I pushed my finger into her vagina and it went in slowly and smoothely and then I inserted two fingers.

She grabbed my hand between her both thighs. and tried to keep my handinside her vagina. I teased her clit and she moaned loudly. I pulled down her panty and mad eher completely nude. Now she was nude and sleeping on my bed. I went down and looked at her pussy, She had cleanly shaved it for his husband. I lowered my lips and syarted licking her pussy and sucking her deep. She could not bear this and she grabbed my head again and kept thrusting her vagina on my face, In some time I found her vagina geting flooded with even more fluid.

She was not uncontrollable and I pulled down my bermuda and showed her my handsome dick. She held it in hand and stroked a few times and it grew to its glory and became hard and I pulled her down under me and pushed my dick in her pussy andwith one stroke it went all inside and the sound of puch came out. And then I gave her some quick big thrusts and she moaned loudly. I was not fucking her and she wa moaning and this made the whole room feel sexy. She grabbed me tightly and then her body started shivering and she became silent as her vagina became even mor slippery and so I got much freedom to fuck her now. She had had an orgasm and the happiness was seen from her face.

I stopped for a while and said, is it what you wanted ? She smied and said, I wish you were my husband sir. I said for the nest three nights I am your husband and I will show you heaven and she hugged me tightly and I gave her some quick good and deep thrusts and pulled my dick out and poured my cum on her belly. We both were exhausted, and it was about 12 at night and we were been busy with wach other for last more than 2 hours.

She got up and went to the bath to clean herself, and I used a towl to clean myself.

Next morning whne I got up it was about five, as usual my regular time for getting up. I saw Prabha was sleepin on the same bed and her breasts were open, as she did not wear anything after that steamy session at night. I could ont stop myself. I went and got fresh and when I returned she was still sleeping and I pulled the blanket from over her body and noticed how beautiful she looked and her pussy was like ripe fruit and It invited me and so I went down and started lickin on her pussy. Prabha suddely got up and was surprised and I smiled and said good morning. She felt shy and tried to cover herslf and I said, no need to worry, I will cover you, you better sleep, let me do a oral massage and she smiled and slept on the bed and I ketp sucking and licking er pussy.

She had her sleep vanished now and I was sucking her deep now. She was enjoying my moves and I held her thighs high in the air and started sucking on her pussy, clit and rimming around her ass. She was getting tingling sensation and I was enjoying it like anything. I said, today I want to show you aoother nice thing which will make you go mad. She was eager to experiment and I was licking her ass and then trying to push my tongue into her arse.

She was trying to resist and I was saying do not stop me, keep quiet.

After sometime I pusehd one fingure into her ass and it went inside smoothly as I had made the hole slippery. Then I tried to push two fingers and with much resistance it went in and she left a shrill cry and thankfully I had switched on the tv else anyone outside would have noticed the sound. my penis was rock hard by then, and I got up on my knees and positioned myself behind her bacd and then I applied a whole lot of cream on my penis and kept it at the openin of her ass and pushed it, She was in pains and trying to say no but I was determined to drill her ass.

I pushed my dic in and with one thrust half os it went in and it felt so nice, warm and slippery. Her eyes were filled with tears and I was kissing her madly and telling her to relax. She was also trying her best. I asked her to push my dick out as it she is doing shit and she did that and her hole became loose and my dick went all the way inside her ass.

Now my dick was inside her and she was bending in front o f me as a bitch and I was holding her breasts and squeezing them. She was now a bit relaxed and I slowly started moving in and out and although it was painful she did not complain and in some time she started puched her ass on my dick and fucking herself. I fucked her for about ten minutes and then she had her orgasm and she wet the bed linen.

I pulled her to the corner of the bed and I stood on the floor whlie she bent on her legs and hand infront of me on the bed, I started pounding her from her back for baout ten more minutes and I released my cum inside her ass. after that I remained locked into her ass like dogs do because my dick had grown big and fat and was not becoming limp. When she relaxed a bit my dick became limp and I pulled my dick out.

She ruched to the toilet for her morning call. By the time we were both cleaned up I noticed the time on the clock indicated 8. And we needed to go down to see if the breakfast is prepared. That was just one night and I had another 2 nights and we enjoyed like anything. It was an woderful experience of fucking a newly married girl and teaching her all the secrets of sex.

How was my story, do send me a mail at sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments