Women in my street and me

It was a Monday and I was out to drop my kid at the school when Mrs Panda, who stayed in our colony came running to me and asked me if I can help her. She had forgotten some notes of her kid and she wanted me to drive her to her house so that she can pick them up. I agreed. At her home, she opened the door keys and went in and then after a while came out rushing and we went to the school.
On the way I asked, "Where is Panda Babu? Is he out of station ?"
- "Yes, he has gone to Puri with his parents."
- "And you are managing home alone ?"
- "Yes, because I do not have anyone to help me."
Mrs Panda was a good friend of my wife and so I invited her to my house and asked her to come over in the evening if she is feeling alone. She smiled and said, "If you can then please keep Bunu (her son) with you at home, I need to clean up some mess at home." I said, I will let my wife know this.
At school she got down from my bike and went inside the school. I thought of going away, but then thought I would stay there, because Mrs Panda may be tired.

After a while she came out. The front yard of the school was completely alone , Everyone has gone home after leaving their kids at school. I asked her if she needs a lift back home. She said she would shop for some vegetables and then she would go home and so I said, let me help you. She smiled and got on the bike. We went to the market and there she got some vegetables and me too and we returned to her house.

She invited me into her house. I went in and she offered me tea. I said yes. Mrs Panda is a charming lady. Bit on the plumpy side, but she is very cute and I found er sexy. I do not how, but since the morning I have been having a stiff hard dick. Was it for her ?

While taking tea, I asked - "Panda babu seems to be very religious ?"
- "Yes, he is very religious."
I smiled and jokingly said, "So, he does sex with you or not ?"
She smiled and said, "Hmm".
I could not get my answer and looked at her and she looked at me innocently and when I kept looking at her for a while she said, "Well, he has his own calculations and accordingly he does."
- "Oh Calculations ? but then how many times in a week ?"
She paused for a while and said, "Sometimes once or twice in a month."
- " What only 1-2 times in a month. And you do not tell him anything ? My wife will kill me if I did not fuck her at least once in a couple of days."
She smiled and said, "He is like that."
- "And what about u ? Are you also religious ? "
She smiled and said "Does that matter ?"
- "Of course. You are a person and your desires and demands must be met."
She smiled and said, "But he won't"

I gathered some courage and said, "Can I offer you something?"
She looked at me. I said I am free for the next hour, if you want I can satisfy you. She looked down and I went close to her and grabbed her and she held me tightly.

That was the ice breaker.

Then I started squeezing on er huge tits and kissing her on her lips and she reciprocated. But not much enthusiastically as I expected. Anyway, she asked me to go to bed room and there we both got nude. She had huge boobs and yed firm. I started sucking on them and she moaned loudly and then i pushed her an bed and started kissing al over her body. She was moaning and groaning. And then I mad e her thighs wide and suddenly started sucking on her pussy and she tried to resist but to no use as I had grabbed her thighs and was not licking on er pussy.

She asked me not to do it there and I said, it si heaven and you will flwo now and truly in some five minnutes she started floweing a big amount of fluid from her cunt.

Now I stood up and put my dick at her pussy and started fucking her faster and faster, she had grabbed me and we were kissing while I was fucking her. She was a bit plump and so I could not adjust well so she had to spread er legs widely.

I asked her to stand like a dog and fron behind I fucked her and this made her crazy. I fucked her for almost ten minutes and she started herself at my penis and vibrated and released a lot of water on the bed and I also made my strokes faster and released my cum on her waist.

She went immeditely into the bathroom and I cleaned myself up with a towel and dressed up. She returned from the bathroom in a towel. I kssed her and sucked on her titis and she smiled and said, you made me happpy today. I said, whenever you nee d to be happy, tell me. She said, but my inlaws are at home all thetime. I said I will pick u up from the school and we will go to place where I can fuck you like this. She smiled and kissed again.

How is the story, tell me at sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments