Raksha Bandhan made our bond secure

Reena told me specifically to come early for Raksha Bandhan and so I went to her home in the morning. Reena is daughter of Mr Panda, a gentleman in our colony. His family is well reputed and we used to visit his house more often for different ocassions. Reena is bit elder to me. She had joined college recently and I was still in high school.

On Rakhsha Bandhan day I reached their home at 8 in the morning. Reena was a good friend of mine and we used to play in the evenings in our colony play ground. Reena is a pretty girl. Many guys in our colony liked her. She is a nice girl.

When I reached their home, Panda aunty offered us all nice breakfast and then after the breakfast was over, Reena tied Rakhi on my hands and then we were sitting and watching TV when Uncle and Aunty, went out somewhere. I was still watching TV when Reena went inside the house and did not return for long and then I thought he may be sleeping and so I went to her room and saw that she was not there. Then I knew that she is inside the bathroom. She was moaning and I was surprised so I looked through the side of the door, she was completely nude and fingering her pussy. This made my dick stood up.

Although sometime back she had put rakhi on my hand still I felt if I could fuck her. I could not resist but kept on looking at her. After sometime she dressed up and came out and that time I was near TV. I asked her where she was and she said she was bathing. I said I saw what you were doing.  She was shocked and did not speak for a while.

I was also wondering what I should do or speak. And then she told, Papa is not allowing me to have boy friends and so I need to relieve myself like this. Do not you masturbate ? I was silent for a while, because she was right. I nodded my head. She said, you are a boy you can get a girl but I am a girl, how do I get a boy to do all this, and my parents do not allow me to go out other than college hours.

I said, I will help you. She asked me how ? I said I will find a good boy for you. She smiled and then will my parents allow me to see him and make love to him. They will not allow boys into our home. I asked , I am a boy too, how come I am coming to your home. She said, you are different. My parents have faith on you and so they allow you to come. I said. then u tell me how can I help you. Today is raksha bandhan, if you tell me I can do anything for you. She smiled and said, if you really want to help me, do sex with me. I was shocked, although inside me I was so so happy. I said, but u tied rakhi on my hand. She smiled and said, so what you are not my biological brother. And because I have tied rakhi to you, you can come to my home anytime and no one will doubt us. I was about to say something and she came quickl y to me and closed my mouth by her mouth.

You can not imagine how happy I was then. She started biting my lower lips and then I held her head and started sucking on her lips too. And this broke all inhibitions between us. We kissed for a while and then she broke the li lock and went to the door and locked it from inside and came to me and took me to the bed room.

On the bed we again kissed and she took my hand and put it on her breasts and I started squeezing those small lemons in my hand. She was moaning and takeing deep breaths. I opened her top and started suking on her nipples as she had not worn bra. May be she did not need a bra at all, because her breasts were too small and they were not shagging. I was eating her breasts, teasing her niplles and she was moaning. I started touching her vagina and she was become mad and telling me, "Raju, today give your sister something which she had ben longing for long."

I pushed her skirt down and started playing with her vagina and it was wet. I went down and started kissing on her vagina, she protested and said, "What are you doing ? It is not good."  I smiled and said, "Do not worry, when I am driving you keep quiet and enjoy the journey." And I sucked on her vagina lips and then teased her clitoris and she almost threw herself up on my face and I held her waist tightly and started fingering her vagina and biting her clitoris and she shouted, "Bahanchod... come on fuck me. I can not control anymore."

I opened my shorts and showed her my dick and she held it in her hands and kissed softly on it and then my dick started throbbing. And I put the dick in front of her vagina and tried to push it in but it did not go and so she asked me to apply some oil. I ruched to the kitchen and applied some coconut oil on my dick and then pushed the dick and this time the dick went in and then I fucked her hard for ten minutes and then I said I am going to cum and she said, do not put it inside me.

I pulled my dick out and cum on her belly. She was looking very pretty and very happy. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herslf and came back nude. She was looking very beautiful to me. I grabbed her and we starte d kissing again.

I squeezed her boobs and started playing ieth them and she said, if you do like this, you will have to fuck me again, otherwise I will nt allow you to go. I smiled and said, I can fuck you the whole day.

I was sucking her boobs as if drinking her milk and she was feeding me like a baby.

Then I asked her to make me drink water from her vagina and she gladly showed me her vagina and I started sucking on her vagina and she moaned louder and her vagina become wet with water. I fingered her vagina. She was very wet and asked me to fuck her then. I said I will do everything if you suck my dick, she said it is not good, I said I sucked your vagina and you must suck mine. She hesitatingly took my dick into her mouth and then after sometime she was sucking on it. MY dick in her mouth made my dick grow and then I slept on the bed and asked her to sit on my dick and she sit on me and pushed my dick into her vagina and started jumping on me and while she was jumping on me her tiny boobs were swaaying up and down, makeing me hot.

Then I asked her to stand up and bent forward and I pushed my dick from her behind and fucked her while she was standing and she was bending on the wall and enjoying and she was pushing her butts on me. I was squeezing her boobs and fucking her from behind.

Then i fucked her in missionary position and she started humping and moaning at the loudest and then I knew itis time for us to cum and so I pulled my dick out and while fnigering her with my hand and stroking my won dick I cum on her and she came on my hands.

We lay there on the bed both nude and I was touching all over her body and her nipples were erect and she was smiling and said, "Raju, leave it now. Else I can not leave you." I smiled and said, "I will fuck you again." She said, "Not today, Papa will return any moment now. We will do it again." She went to the bathroom and I follwed her and she peed in front of me and I also peed infront of her. We both took bath together and then in ten minutes we were clean and watching TV as if nothing has happened.

Panda Uncle and Aunty returned while we were cuddling each other and then we stopped.

Tell me how is the story. Send your comments to sayyes69@gmail.com

Comments