Seema fed me while maa was away

When She grabbed me tightly, her tiny boobs pressed against my chest firmly and that made my body to respond in a weird way, as my dick was all up and throbbing in no time. I tried to push her away from me to settle things below, but she somehow was feeling great holding me. I stayed still, trying my best not to let her feel my throbbing rod.

When I looked around the room was empty and Seema Was holding me tightly, while outside there was not many people around. I somehow separated her and pulled up her face and planted a kiss on her lips and she seemed like responding to my initiative sent her tongue in to my mouth.

We were kissing vigorously and my hands were busy squeezing her tiny tits. She was moaning. I pulled her to the door and closed the door and locked it and in an instance opened her top and her tits were in front of my mouth and I did not delay sucking on them and biting them. She moaned loudly and I also grabbed her tits and squeezed then fiercely and while she was enjoying my suck, I pulled her skirt down and then pushed her on the bed and widely opened her thighs and placed my wet mouth on her pussy.

She was surprised and tried to resist but then my mouth was firmly above her pussy and not only sucking her licking but but also biting her clitoris. She threw her thigh on me and her pussy almost was on my face, I did not waste time and pulled my pant down and opened my dick. I pushed my hand into her mouth and asked her to lick it and she did it and then I pasted her saliva on my dick and pushed my dick into her pussy and in 2-3 strokes it went all deep inside her vagina. She left a soft and shrill cry and I remained fixed over her.

I kept my mouth on her boobs and sucked them while slowly I fucked her and she enjoyed my ride. I was mad as this was the first time I had fucked Seema and she too was enjoying the most. I kept pumping her and she moaned loudly and then she threw her pelvis on me and her vagina became wet with more fluid and I also gave some good thrusts and then poured my semen on her belly.

It all happened so fast and in less than half an hour, we were dry. I kissed on her lips again and she also reciprocated well. It was mid-noon and Seema stood silently at the door and then I asked what happened, why did u come rushing into the room and grab me like that ? She smiled and said, What ever it was for, has been accomplished and Seema Ran away from the room saying that Maa has gone to market and asked me to feed you.

Maa has gone to market ? Means there is no one at home. I yelled at the loudest, Seema, I am feeling hungry again, please come back...

Comments