My Incestuous Journey in Life - 8


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

I stayed at Koraput for almost an year and then got admitted to medical college for my higher studies. The three years I spent reading and reading. And fucking any and all nurses who ever came to my department. In Cuttack a number of nurses were there who were I think professionals in sex. One of such was Sulochana. I fondly called her Sulu.

Sulu was unmarried and was a student of nursing when I met her in the hospital and she frequented my room often at night and we had sex in variety of positions. It was in those days that she was glad giving me blow jobs while most women felt it as a tabboo.

Sulu would come to my chamber at night in PG hostel and then once the door is locked she will pull my boxers down and start eating my dick for hours together. Sometime upto an hour she would such me while I go to sleep and then She will push my dick into ehr hole and jump on me for another hour. She knew the sece=ret of great sex and I enjoyed a lot with her.

Sulu introduced me to Minu another nurse and one night both of them came to my room. I was surprised and when I closed the door, Sulu informed me that Minu wants to learn howto di sex. I was happy and then she informed me that Minu will only watch us perform and do nothing and I said yes and then Minu sat silently on a chair while Sulu sucked my dick and then fucked me, we did in missionary position, then doggy style and then in standing position too.

After an hour we finished up and then Sulu said she would go back to hostel and She went. A few minutes later I received a call form Minu. She had taken my number form Sulu and requested me to give her a chance to do it and do not inform Sulu. I agreed and in the same night Minu visited me again.

When I closed the door, She was hesitant to put my dick into her mouth and so I said you relac and I asked her to undress herself fully and then I started biting and squeezing her breasts and then sucking and licking on them.

Then I lowered my head and sucked on her cunt and started giving her some oral pleasure and in no time her vagina was flooded and I pushed my dick in and fucked her and she enjoyed a lot and then while we were doing doggy style I pushed my finger into her ass and she moaned louder and I closed her mouth and then I kept fungering her ass till it was loose and then I put some oil on the ass and brought my dick out of her wet pussy and pushed it into he ass and tried to push it in, she was in much plain and them I said if you really want to enjoy this is your chance to do it and she bite a piece of cloth in her mouth while I entered her ass inch by inch and in some time I was all inside her and was fucking her. Now she had realeased the cloth and was pushing her ass on my dick and this went on for another ten mintues and then I teased her clitoris and she left a gush of fluid on my table and I released my cum in her ass.

Minu gave me a blowjob after some reast and we did sex again too. And this went on for a few months till Sulu caught us both in the act, but there was nothing to be done and She stopped visiting me, I convinced Minu to get me more good nurses and enjoyed a lot at the medical college.

With this I want to conclude the first series of my stories and the next series I will post in some days form now when I am free and can get time to type more. If you liked my story do please intimate me at my email id odiaguy@yahoo.in

Thank You.

Comments