My Incestuous Journey in Life - 7


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

Koraput was a great place to be, it remained cold most of the time of the year and I had this option to use the hospital jeep to move about anywhere in the district. I did not lose this opportunity to visit all the places.

It was once during such a visit that I went to a place near Damanjodi, where Banita, the health worker attracted my attention and I decided to have sex with her. I asked her if she can arrange for my stay at night. She gladly said yes, and showed me her quarter where she stayed alone and the quarter was at a distance form the locality. While she said yes, I silently said, but I can not stay alone here, I need company. She smiled and said, should I call some people from the village sir. I smiled and said, no, if you are there no need to call anyone else. But ...

She asked me anything else sir ? I said, I see girls in this area are beautiful. Can u get me a girl for tonight ? She was shocked. Did not know what to say. She silently said, sir if I say this the people will kill me and you. I smiled and said, but I am sort of habituated, can not manage otheriwse. She was silnet and then I said, are you married, She nodded her head and informed that no. I said, well if you do not mind we can manage. She looked at me and I said, with all precautions of course. I am a doctor and know the importance of safety.

She was silent and I was smiling and she said, sir I am sure you are making fun of me, is it ? Are you joking ? I said, no I am quite serious. If you agree I will stay at night or else I will go back. And she did not say anything. I asked once more, what happened ? She said sir I have never done this. I was glad within and thought a virgin after a long time.

At night she prepared the meal. The driver had his diner and went to the vehicle for sleeping which was at a distance from the health center. And I remained inside the room with Banita.

I pulled her hand and dragged her on me on the bed and then planted a kiss on er lips. She did not reciprocate well and then I pulled her dress apart which she was wearing and saw her figure. She was a goddess, She was 32-26-36 and her breasts an absolute beauty. I played with her breasts and made her warm and she started to melt and in some time I felt her vagina getting wet with fluid. I pushed fingures in and out and she enjoyed a lot. And she reciprocated by throwing her pelvis on my finger and making it more and more wet.

Then I pulled my dress out and asekd her to give me  a condom and put on on the dick and puched it into her vagina with little disconfort it went in and I fucked her in missionary position while biting and chewing her breasts and kneading her nipples.

Then I asked her to ride me and she did that while I slept silently on the bed she put my dick into her vagina and started jumping on me and giving me pleasure. I was wet with fluid from her vagina. She might have acheived at least 3-4 orgasms in that hour of se x we did.

After sometime she got tired and so I asked her to bent on her knees on the bed and from behind I fucked her pussy. and I tried to finger her ass but she did not somehow allow me to do that. And anyway I fucked her for almost fourty five minutes and ten released my cum.

She was tired too. I asked her to make some good ginger tea and she did that. After the tea I asked if she has some stamina left so that we can do it again and she gladly agreed. In that night we drank three cups of tea and had sex three times.

This is the seventh part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments