My Incestuous Journey in Life - 6


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

When I was in college I enjoyed a lot but when I joined a job in a small district hospital in Odisha, my chances of having sex with people seemed to be impossible.

In 2002 I joined a job as a doctor in Koraput district and there I stayed in a small village, and there were not many girls around and I was bored until the day when Nirupama, the health worker female showed up at the PHC for checking of her records. She was an unmarried girl from a small village and althought she was not much modern but had a figure to die for. She wore a saree and from below her saree I could see her flat stomach which made me think of her. After the records were checked I walked to my quarters which was adjacent to the hospital while the pharmacist remained in the hospital.

Nirupama was walking with me talking about different issues in her area. I checked her papers and said, you have not distributed enough condoms, why ? She was prompt in answering that people do not demand so I am unable to give it to them. And jokingly I said, You can use some if you wish. She shied and did not say anything. And then I asked are you married ? She denied and then I said, so do you have a boy friend ? She said in villages no one has them, I said do not lie to me, I know you people indulge in everything. She said, but keeping a boy friend is a tabboo in our village, so you do sex I asked and she kept silent.

It was now clear that She was having sex, so I again looked at her very closely and said, give some time to me too. Why sir ? She asked innocently. I smiled and said, to use the condoms. She smiled and said, do call me whenever you want sir. That was a great moral boost to me. I said, how far is your village from here ? She said it is about 5 kms. I said I would like to visit your health center area today. She nodded her head and I asked how did you come so far, she replied she came on cycle. I said, ok.

She again said, let me go sir and prepare the health center so that you can come nd see the center and alo if you wish you can interact with the people there. I said that is a nice idea, but do one thing, wait a while we will go in the afternoon. Have you had any lunch yet ? She denied and I called the hospital cleaner and asked him to bring two lunch for me and didi.

After the hospital was closed at 11, the pharmacist gave me the keys of the hospital and left for his village and the hospital became hollow without a man. The boy who delivered food came with the tiffin and I asked him to collect the tiffin career at night and closed the door. Didi was there. I asked Nirupama, what would you like to have fisrst ? Lunch or some fun. She smiled and said what ever you like sir. I pulled her by hand to my bed room and opened her saree and then blouse and started kissing on her neck and she had applied some scent which was attractive and I opened her blouse. She wore a red bra inside and then I opened her peticoat and there she stood in a red panty.

I sucked her nippled from above her bra and then bite them and then with other hand started squeezing her pussy. She was like a smooth flower and was enjoying my moves I opened her bra and her breasts did not move an inch lower and stood proudly. I sucked on ther and ate them and licked them and with my hand I opened her panty and pushed a finger inside her pussy and started fucing her. I asked her to kneel on the bed and show me her pussy from behind and then I lowered my mouth snad started sucking on her pussy she did not allow me to do it and I grabbed her waist and started fucking her pussy with my tongue and she moaned loudly. I kept fucking her pussy with my tongue and she came with a gush of fluid and made my whole face wet.

Then I opened my pant and released my already strong and hard dick and applied a condom on it and pushed it inside her pussy and it just went inside nicely and I started gving her thrusts. She was moaning and I was fucking and while I was fucking her in the doggy style I tried to push one fingure into her ass and then tried to make it wider she moaned and tried to close her anal sphincters tightly, but I grabbed her ass tightly and pushed two fingers inside and she left a shrill cry and I kept fucking her pussy. And with a little pussy juice I made the ass hole wet and tried to push fingers which were now going in and out smoothly.

Then I pulled my dck out of her pussy and keeping it on the ass puched it inside. She cried out louder and my dick was half way through and then she was trying not to allow the dick to enter insdie and I was forcibly pushing it inside. And in sometime my whole dick was inside her ass. She was pleading not to fuck in her ass but I was already inside and was fucking her from her back while I had her hands held tightly with mine. I kept fucking her for another ten minutes and then I released my cum inside the condom in her ass.

After the sex session, I got up and got dresses and she was about to dress when I said, why do not you be like this, do not wear anything. And come have lunch with me. She had lunch with me with only a towel tied around her body and after lunch I again fucked her in the ass. She seemed to enjoy the sex in her ass very much.

I remained in the health center for only a few days a month during the salary time and everytime I went there all the health workers would come for meetings and I would fuck Nirupama mercilessly. It went for about six months and then I got deputed to my head office in the koraput hospital.

This is the sixth part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments