My Incestuous Journey in Life - 5


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

Suni was the best in sex because she accepted me through all her holes and did never complain about it. She was the one who gave me the pleasure of anal fucking too.

After Suni, I met with another junior from my college Meera. She was an average looking girl, dark complexion and so I did not have the intentions of fucking her at the beginning but when she came in again and again to my chamber to learn basics of medical sciences, one night I caught her and that night I was all alone in the department and so She came in handy.

While I was about to retire to my bed, Meera entered into my room and put her stetho and apron on the table and adjusted herslef on the chair while I was sleepingon the bed watching the TV. That night I was alone since the Nurses were no more there and Sumi was not around and I had not fucked anyone for more than a fortnight. I looked at Meera and she had worn a loose fitting top with her regular blue jeans. What was more striking was that probably she was not wearing anything below her tops as the nipples were clearly visible. I looked at her nipples for a while, she had perfect 32 size boobs which I could sense from the outside. She noticed me looking t her chest and she started teasing me, what are you doing ?

I smiled and said, don't konw why, but I sincerely feel, I never really noticed that you are such a sexy girl. She ebcame shy and I continued, and I must also say, being with a sexy girl in one room at this hour of night and not doing something naughty is a sin. What do you mean she asked, I said, I want to make love to you tonight baby. She was silent and shy too. I pulled her hand and brought her up on to the bed and she lay there on my chest her perky tits now pricking my chest. I put my lips on her and started kissing her and she did reciprocate well too.

After a quick kiss I pulled her tops apart and saw her breasts which were standing erect. She tried to hide them and then I separated her hands and started kneading her breasts and nipples one by one. She was moaning and I was already squeezing her breasts. She was enjoying all this and then I opened her jeans and made her completely nude. She did not even wear a panty and her pussy though was dark was cleanly shaven and I started teasing her clitoris and this made her become wet and her pussy started discharging copious amounts of fluids.

I was not eating her breasts and fingering her pussy she was wet and water started dripping from her pussy. I pulled her over the bed and undressing myself applied a condom and some lubricant on my dick and inserted into her love hole. She made a shrill cry but I entered the whole length in one go. And then I started fucking her, She was virgin as could sense from the colour of redness on the condom and also her cry and pain, but she enjoyed it thoroughly. I might have fucked her for about ten minutes when she started discharging more fluid and my dick was now going in and out smoothly. And I was fucking her faster and she had become silent and slept anddid not well reciprocate to my strokes and I bite her breats and nipples and gave her some fine thrusts and then discharged my cum in the condom.

In less than half an hour we had done a quickie and then she put on her jeans and tops and sat silently. I went out for the rounds and she did not come with me, When I returmed she was sleeping on the bed. I closed the door and slept by her side and started caressing her breasts again and we did sex for another time and then this time around I fucked her for more than an hour and she did cum for more than three times during the sex.

After this Meera almost always tried to come to my chamber and have sex. She was like a sex maniac and even though I disliked her body colour, but she was good in sex. And so our steamy sessions continured for about a month or so when she stopped coming to the hospitals due to her exams.

This is the fifth part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments