My Incestuous Journey in Life - 3


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

While Smita was giving a good time at home and also in my hospital room, I found two beautiful nurses in hospital, it was those days when I was posted in Medicine department when Seema and Anu were posted in my ward. Everynight I used to go to the hospital and stay in my house surgeons room, there was a refridgerator, TV and a double bed with AC. By ten I would do the rounds of the ward and came back to my room to watch some tv and then sleep till someone disturbed me at night.

Seema was very beautiful and slim tall with 32-24-24 stats. I asked her to come to my room one night and while I finished the rounds and came to my room Seema came and asked me if I am going to sleep and I said yes and she said, sir it is so boring outside, please come and stay with us for some time, I simled and said I am also feeling bored, why do not you come in here and be with me, let's have a great time. She looked back and waved at someone and then entered into my room.

I asked her to sit with me on the bed and while she is here I started flirting her saying you are so beautiful, how many boys have you made friends with, she smiled and said, none, I said do not lie and she said, I can not have boy friends because my father is very strict, and then I said, oh so sad, being such a sexy girl you do not have a boy friend and said, make me your boy friend and I will make you enjoy life like nothing else. She looked at me and said, how ? and I pulled her by hand and held her on my chest and bringing her face up kissed her. She tried to release and then I left her. She did not leave the room and that meant she wanted what  I wanted from her.

I went near her and placed my  hands on her breasts and started squeezing and she fell flat on the bed and allowed me to go further. I kept biting her breats from above her dress and then I asked her to stand up and I opened her dress and made her complete nude. Her breasts were firm and rounded like small oranges and I started kissing and sucking on them, and with my hand I massaged her pussy and she started giving thrusts and in no time I could feel her pussy geetting filled with love fluid and I pushed her on bed and opened my pant and exposed my dick and making it wet with some water I pushed it into her vagina and with some resistance though it went in and I started fucking her. She was moaning and I was fucking her and with the chilling cold of the room I enjoyed a lot fucking her for omre than half an hour in different poses.

She made me sleep on the bed and she rode my dick into her hole and jumped on me and gave me the view of her swaying pendulums on her chest and I kept enjoying and then She grunted and moaned loudly and she approached an orgasm.

I remained calm and she moaned louder and louder and then her vagina became very wet and water started flowing from the sides and I was wet too. Then I pulled her down and I started wokring on her in a missionary position and then she grutned further and I gave goof big thrusts and then pulled my dick out and poured all my semen on her chest and relaxed on the bed beside her.

We were both tired and slept for a while and she got up and got dressed and left in a hurry. After half an hour there was again knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Anu, the other nurse. I welcomed her in and closed the door. And asked her, so Seema sent you ? She smiled and said, yes. Do you know what Seema was doing her a few minutes ago ? She noded her head and I asked, you want the same ? She again noded. I was for a double surprise. I said, but I am tired can you make me ready ? And play better than Seema ? She looked in to my eyes and then pulling my half pant down she started stroking my limp dick and kissing it softly.

I sat down on the chair and leaned back while Anu went on caressing my dick and it made the dick raise its head and in no time my dick was as hard as before and then she started sucking on it and giving me the oral pleasure which I had seen in movies. Her slurping sounds made me crazy and then I was arose so high that I felt lke I am going to cum and so I stopped her and pulled her up and undressed her in a moment.

There she stood before me in only her bra and panty, she had a figure of 34-30-36 and I grabbed her breasts and started sucking on them. She moaned softly and I pulled her panty down to see a clean shaven pussy and I put my mouth on it an dgave her some oral pleasure. She was beating her head from side to side and I was sucking and biting her clitoris and she was moaning and then I stood up and kept my dick head at the entrance of her pussya nd pushed it in and it went in with little resistance.

Then I fucked her in missionary position for some time before retiring and then asking her to ride me which she gladly did. I was sleeping on the bed and she sat on my dick and jumped up and down and gave me the most happiest fucking sensation and then I asked her to bent like on the knees and I positioned from behind her and then fucked her from behind. I kept fucking her till I felt like I am going to cum and I pulled my dick out and asked her to kneel infront and stroke my dick to make me cum and she did it gladly and I poured my semen on her face and chest.

She got up and went to the bathroom and came out clean and dressed up and went to her duty room. I remained in the medicine department for another one month and in those days I fucked the duo almost every night without failure.

This is the third part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments