My Incestuous Journey in Life - 2


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

This is in continuation to my earlier story.

I had been having softcore sexual flirts with Smita for almost six months now. Almost 3-4 times a week she visited my house and I savoured her breasts and massaged her pussy. But I did not proceed further. It was during this time of the year that we were having a marriage ceremony in our street and then I got a chance to meet Smita alone in my room, while the whole street was busy celebrating the marriage of a girl from our neighbourhood, I reached home rather late and informed my mother that I will be home taking rest and will come down for dinner when it is ready.

When I opened the gate of my house which was closed as all the members were at the function, Smita quietly came and followed me to my room. She was in a nice dress and as soon as we entered into my room, we started sucking each others mouths.

Then I switched the tv on and opened her dress and she stood before me nude only in her panties and I changed to my favourite towel. Then I started massagin her pussy to make it wet and she started moaning. I pulled her panty down and saw her pussy, it was very beautiful with little hair and pink colour and puching her on bed I kissed on her pussy and then started licking it and she highered her pussy on my lips and pushed my head between her thighs.

My penis was hard as a rock and then I got up on her and kept my penis at the entrance of her vagina and pushed inside, and although she was a virgin but my penis did not find any resistance and entered inside nicely. She was already so so wet that my penis slid inside silently and then I gave her thrusts and fucked her. She was sleeping on the bed and I was on her in a missionary position. I was fucking her faster and faster. Her boobs were moving to and fre on her chest and I was kissing them and occassionaly biting them.

I might have fucked her for about ten minutes when I felt like I am going to cum and then I remained silent and with my fingers started teasing her clitoris and she threw herself on me and in no time there were gushes of fluid running down her thighs and she became silent and I also gave a few more strokes and then pulled my dick outside and poured my cum on her belly.

She remained sleeping on my bed while I changed my dress and got freshened up for the party downstairs in the street. Smita got up and while going to the bathroom cmoplained that she is having some burning sensation in her pussy and I asked her to put a lot of water in and clean it. She did it.

After that day I fucked her at least once in a month trying to avoid attention of the street people but somehow some women started talking about Smita visiting my home often and this irritated her mother and she stopped coming to my house often. And there was an end to a nice beginning. Although in the mean while I fucked her at least a dozen times in my hospital room and hostel room. She did never talk about marriage or love to me, everytime she entered into my room all she did was kiss me, suck my lips, offer herself completely and get fucked.

After some months Smitas marriage got fixed and her visits also diminished and I remained dry for some time when I started having some great time with a couple of nurses in my hospital.

This is the second part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments