My Incestuous Journey in Life - 1


Writing this chain of stories was not easy and so I request my readers to please comment on this and or send me mail at odiaguy@yahoo.in

It was in 2000 that I got out of college and then I was a new doctor and so I was trying my best to keep up my image as a good doctor in my street, and city. It was during this phase that my journey in the path of sex started quite unknowingly.

I was then working as a House Surgeon in my medical college and was going to hospital everyday since I was very much interested to learn everything. One day Smita came to the hospital, she is the daughter of one family in my street and she approached me for some help. I took her to medicine department and got an appointment with the professor and she was very happy. Later when she has shown her problems and consulted with professor she returned to me and thanked me and asked me to show me the hospital where I work. I was glad as in those days being seen with a beautiful girl was a great virtue and all my friends were looking at me when I took Smita to the hospital. I showed her the wards and patient chambers, doctors chamber and so on. When I took her to house surgeons room, the room was empty and as we entered she sat down on the bed and started asking me, so you stay here at night ? Alone ? I noded my head in yes and she smiled and said, why do not you invite me we will stay here at night and you will not feel bored. I was dumb, and said will your family people agree to send you out at night ? She said she can come if you wish. I was speechless. I did not know what to say and she got up from bed and pulled my head down and planted a kiss on my lips and then she grabbed my head so tightly that I could not move and thus started my first kiss. She was a tigress and she was biting my lips and tongue. After one minute when we separated I was breathless and she pulled my hand and placed it on her breast. Her breast was very small about 32 size and I said to my self, if she is feeling ok why should I feel shy and I started squeezing them. And I squeezed both her breasts for some time and then she again kissed me and said she should go. I asked will you come up at night ? She smiled and said, no, my family people will not agree.

After she left, I masturbated in the room and then cleaned myself and came back to my chamber in the outdoor department, all my friends asked me what happened and I said nothing. She is a girl of my street who wanted to see hospital that is it. Everyone laughed.

Later that evening when I reached home, I saw Smita on her balcony waving at me. I smiled and went to my house and then I have a room of my own on the first floor of my house and I went there to take some rest when Smita came to our house and talked with my mother for sometime and then she asked where is Biki, I need to consult with him for some problems, And my innocent mother guided her to my room.

When she came in to my room, immediately grabbed me and again we started kissing and this time she did not show me anything but I started squeezing her breasts. She was wearing a thin top with skirt and so I pulled her on my bed and pulled her top above and exposed her breasts. They were two small mountains on her body which stood erect and the pink nipple on her breasts looked great. I kissed on them and then I sucked her nipple and she moaned softly. I switched on the tv and started eating her breasts and then she took my hand and placed it on her pussy. I started softly massaging her pussy over her panty. And biting her nipples and she was feeling ecstatic. I sucked on her breasts and ate her nipples while my hand was busy massaging her pssy. She became wet and I could feel the wetness on her pussy. I removed my hand and said it is time you must leave else everyone will doubt. She smiled and kissed me again and left.

This thing went on for some six months till oneday, when she urged me to fuck her.

This is the first part of my story. I will be writing further, if you liked it please send me a message at odiaguy@yahoo.in.

Comments