My ex-gf gave me unexpected surprise



If you have found some happiness in reading this story do please send me a message at sayyes69@gmail.com and please do not forget to mention the name of the story.

Although I had been married for more than five years now and have a nice family, still I sometime remember my ex-gf "Ranjeeta". She was a cute girl, but I did never have the courage to do anything with her. After my marriage she got married to one of my friends and left my city to live in Delhi. One day I found her message in my inbox and after that we regularly exchanged messages about well being of family etc. She also visited my home when she was in city with he husband. Who happened to be my friend. Things went cool.

After some time of meeting her she asked me if I remember the old days and I jokingly said, nothing happened between us which I can remember. And she would say, you did not do anything, I never denied. And I would ask, so, let me do something now. and she would say, I am married now and I would say me too. And then topics would change.

During Dussehra she invited me to Delhi with family and as such we were having plans and so went there. My wife's relatives are there at Delhi and so we stayed with her uncles. After I reached Delhi Ranjeeta invited us to her house and we went there and it was near to my stay in Delhi. After two days Ranjeeta called me and asked me what I am doing and I said nothing we are just planning to go shopping and she asked me if I can see her at home, I said let me see. When everyone was ready to go out shopping I suggested that my wife goes shopping with her aunt while I stay back home or go out on my own, because they are ladies and I would feel bored with them and she agreed.

At about two in the afternoon I knocked on the door of Ranjeeta and she was alone at home wearing a nice skirt and top and probably nothing below it since I could see her nipples. She invited me inside and offered me some cold drnink and asked things from here and there and then informed that her husband has gone to Chandigarh for some work and will not return by tomorrow. Ranjeeta was seating quite close to me and her breasts are infact rubbing on my arms and it was giving my dick some hardness and then she asked, you always said you could not do anything to me, so tell me what did you want to do ? I looked into her eyes and I could see pure lust in her eyes and then I thought I would be a fool if I left this opportunity go in vain and so I pulled her face and planted an intense kiss on her lips and as if she was also waiting for the same she started reciprocating my kiss and we were lip locked for some time and she took my hand and placed it on her left breast.

Her breasts were not big and she was a tall and slim girl and her vitals were 32-26-34 n so I started squeezing her breasts and she moaned louder and louder and I started squeezing her boobs and kissing her and biting her lips.

I pusher her on the sofa and pulled her top apart and there she lied on the sofa in only her skirt and bare body, her tiny boobs looking me in the eyes and I strted sucking on her nippled and biting them and she started moaning louder and louder and this made me crazy and I went further down and started kissing on her belly buttonand then pulled her skirt down and started licking her pussy from above her panty. She was already wet and I pulled her panty down and she had a cleanly shaven pussy and I started eating her pussy and sucking on her clitoris and her moans were now bigger than groans. and i was enjoying and the was flowing like a water tap. In some time she stated grunting and throwing her boddy and then she became silent when her vagina become completely went with water and I started fingerng her.

I gave some rest to her and to myself too. She got up and went to the bathroom and came out completely nude and I can say she looked like a virgin goddess and coming to me she kissed me and her hands found ways to my dick and she started massaging my dick and then I pulled down my pant and she started stroking my dick and I enjoyedit a lot. We werekissing and she was playing with my dick and I was in heaven. She then got up and offered me a pack of premium condoms. I used on on my dick and then with my fingers I teased her clit and she started moaning and groaning. She was crying out louder and I was sort of in ecstacy and I took her by hand and placed her on the dining table and pushed my dick in her pussy. She slept comfortably on the table while I was standing and fucking her and thsi gave me a clear view of her tiny boobs which I was squeezing and pinching with my fingers and also teasing her clitoris with my finger. She enjoyed immensely.

I fucked her hard for almost thirty minutes and she was flowing water fom her vagina which was making the floor wet and it had almost become slippery and I was also getting tired, She had achieved at least tow orgasms and I enjoyed a lot. She was now silent after releasing almost a liter of vaginal fluid and urine and then she kept her eyes closed and I gave some quick thrusts and released my cum.

After the hot steamy action she took a good ten minutes to clean her house floor.

I got in to the bathroom and cleaned myself and got dressed and then while sitting in the drawing room, she came in with two cups of coffee. I had the coffee and gave hher a deep long kiss and wanted to leave and she asked me if I can come at night, Since her husband was away. I smiled and said sure.

If you have found some happiness in reading this story do please send me a message at sayyes69@gmail.com and please do not forget to mention the name of the story.

Comments