Study Tour Diary, Day 1

Hi friend, how are you ? I am going to write a series of stories on some sexcapeds and this is the first of the series. If you like it you can write me back at sayyes69@gmail.com or sayyes69@rediffmail.com. Remember your feedback will give me the courage to further this story.

Every year students from different colleges go on some tours especially during the final years. And so it happened in my college too and I was chosen to be with the student team. We had plans to visit places like Hyderabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore etc. The team of students included 60 + students with 25 girls, and I was having a hell of time with all the beauties around and unable to touch. The girls behave so openly when they are out side the campus and this made me think twice and I made up plans to end up fucking at least a handful of them during the tour.

On the day we reached Hyderabad, we all took rest during the day and in the evening we were to visit the Golkonda Forts but I had seen the same so I decided to stay back and let the students go there. While in the hotel I was in my room and was about to have some water when a bad idea got into my mind. I put two tables of sleeping pills in the water and kept the water aside and wnt to the girls room and talked with the girls for a while and informed them that I am not ocming to the evening programme, the boys were very happy and also some girls while I noticed some girls still demanded me to come along and then I informed that I would be sleeping in room.

When I returned to my room, sonali followed me and asked me, why I am not coming and I said I need rest and also I hv seen the things and then i grabbed the water glass to drink. Sonali was there and she looked sad and I said, you go with your friends and enjoy. If i ma there you will be consious and so now I am leaving you al free, go and enjoy. She said sir we need you t come along. And then I gave the water glass to Sonali and said have this and go and get ready for the evening. and I went into the room. She drank the water and leaving the glass at the table left to her room.

After ten minutes she complained of head reeling and did vomit too. Everyone was worried and I went to see her and I saw she was sleeping hard as a log of wood. I tried to wake her up but she wont. And everyone was worried as they had the plans to visit the city. I announced that since I am staying back at the hotel I will take care of her, you all should leave. Some girls helped sonali to come to my room and let her sleep on the bed and in the next half an hour every one was gone on the tour.

Sonali was a slim and beautiful girl and she wore a top and skirt, which I quickly removed and pulled down her panty to see her virgin pussy, I almost felt nostalgic and started sucked her pussy like a mad. Then my hands were playing with her lemon like tits. I jumped over and started eating her boobs. Oh my god, it was so so heavenly. I fingured her pussy and started licking her and sucking her pussy.

With two tablets of sleeping pills I knew she is gonna sleep for at least 3-4 hours. And then I kissed her lips passionately. ANd squeezed her breasts. I licked all over her body, but I kept myself concenrtrated on her pussy. I was sucking her pussy and biting her pussy lips. Then I removed her tops and threw that in the bathroom and made that wet with water and put her on a banyan of mine. The banyan was lose and so I could easuly pull it to sides and suck on her nipples and bite them. I enjoyed her body for almost two hours till she gained some senses and I quickly set everything fine and slept by her side. When she got up she was still dizzy but she was surprised to see me there, and i informed that since her health was not ok, the other people have left her and she is with me.

She then looked at her body and my banyan she said, Sir, what is this ? ina surprised voice and I said, you vomitted again and your top was wet with the vomit and so I changed it. She was shy and said, you changed my tops ? Yeah, what is the  big deal ? I casually said, but sir you should have made me wake up, and do it myself. I said I tried but you were not in senses. She felt very shy.

She was still in my banyan, and then she searched for her tops and I said it is in the bathroom, I have washed it. She got up and went in ot the bathroom and came after sometime. Wearing the wet top. I said why did you put that on. She said, her friends will feel bad of her, if they know that I hv changed her dress. She was silnet and I said, if you kept that dress on for a while you can catch a cold, so I said let me take you to your room and you pick up a dry top. She agreed and I took her to her room.

In her room, I tried to help her with putting on her dry top and she hesitated and I said, you are behaving like I am doing it for the first time. She smiled a bit and I got the courage to say, you have such a nice figure, I wonder your boy friend must be a lucky one. She said,, she does not have a boy friend because of her parents who stay near the college. I said, oh that means you are a virgin too ? she looked at me and said, yeah!

You mean to say you have never done sex ? I asked her in an astonished manner and she looked in to my eyes and noded her head.

What happened next will be posted in the next story...

Please send me the mails and your comments at sayyes69@gmail.com or sayyes69@rediffmail.com

Comments