Study Tour Diary, Day 1 (Sonali)

This is in the continuation of my earler story Study Tour Diary, Day 1.

If you find this story nice do mail me at sayyes69@gmail.com or sayyes69@rediffmail.com.

Sonali was back in senses, and I was talking to her about her sex life. I was surprised to know that Sonali was still a virgin, and I badly scolded myself in my thoughts had I put another couple of sleeping pills in her drinks I could have enjoyed the best fucking ride of life. I wanted to say bit then stopped and said, you have so many friends, no one ever asked you to take you out on a date ? She said she did not go because she feared they mayhurt her.. I laughred and she looked astonished and I said, Sex is themost enjoyable thing in the world, and you think you will be hurt? Do it once and I am sure you witll die to do it again and again, although there will be pain but the feeling of heaven is far more than the feeling of not having sex.

She was confused. I asked her to come close to me, she did and I put my hand on her shoulder and said, let me show you a bit of heaven. She was surprised and was trying to go back and then I grabbed her by her slim waist and said, do not worry, nothing will happen to you.

She said but sir I do not want to be pregnant. I laughed and said, You are with an expert you know. And before she could say anything I had planted a kiss on her lips. I was sucking her lips and my hand was still behind her butts. And then she pulled my hand and placed it on her chest and started kissing me with equal intensity. Her tiny tits were feeling so so great.

I asked her to come to my room and we locked her room anc came back to my room and I opened her all dresses and started licking all over her body. She was standing stark naked before me and I was eating her body like a piece of cake. She was enjoying and then I made her sleep on the bed and started eating her lemony tits and she was saying aaah aaah and biting them. I squeezed her boobs a bit and yet biting and sucking ion her boobs made my manhood stand like a rod.

Then I lowered my head and went down to her waist and then planted a skiss on her pussy and she tried to resist and push me but I grabbed her waist fairly tightly  and started kissing and suckeing her pussy. in some time he resistance dicreased and I separated her thighs and her vaginal lips and loked at the pink valley and there I put my tongue into action and she shivered and I grabbed her by hand and started eating her already erect clitoris. She was now moaning and I switched on the tv to hide her sounds and then started tongue fucking her vagina.

her vagina got wet and her vagina nectar filled an aroma in the air fo my room. I pulled her to stand on her knees and I positioned my head below her vagina and started licking and sucked her pussy juice and she stood humming uuuuuuuummmmm ummmm .

She had achieved an Orgasm and was very happy and I had finished eucking on her vagina to make iut loose for my dick to fit.

I asked her to sleep on the bed and take her legs up in air and then I kept my dick at the entrance of her vagina, applied some moisturising cream on my dick and pushed it in and it went inside nicely, she did not feel much pain too as her vagina was wider now. But I pushed my dick to deep inside her and she cried out oooouuuuchhhh. Since she had an orgasm I started giving her thrusts and she kept on moving while her lemony tits wacved on her body and I started eating them. I made some love bite marks on her neck and on her boobs knowingly. Why, that my further stories will tell.

I was fucking her and the motion was soft and not much faster and my dick was going through teh whole length of the vagina. I was teasing her clitoris with my hands and this made her tickle and start to tremble with pleasure.

After sometime I made her kneel like a dog and entered from behind her pussy and this made me have much space and some rest too while I remained silent she pushed herself at my dick hard and so we enjoyed fucking and I gained some energy too. And in this position when I gave some quick and deep thrusts she wallowed and cried out while my penis touched her inside.

We had been fucking for last more than twenty minutes and I was getting weak. And so I asked her to rid eme and so I slept on the bed and she jumped on my dick and this gave me much rest and her some action while I was squeezing her boobs and pinching them she was in ecstacy and enjoying a good fucking seccion. The first of her life.

It must have been about 8:30 in the evening when we realised that the team of students may return any moment and so I asked her to again sleep on the bed and I positioned myself in the missionary position above her and then fucked her and i was eating her boobs then, she was now humping and her body started trembling and I gave quick thrusts and this made her say out loud aah aah aah aah and her vagina got weter with much water and my penis was making puch puch sound while entering and coming out and this made me crazy too. and I pulled out my dick and threw the drpos of semen on her belly.

We had a one of the best fucking session and almost an hour of tiring exercise too. She got up and went to the toilet and cleaned herself up and returned to the room where I was ready. I kissed her again and we passionately kissed for more than five minutes till someone konwcked on the door. Immediately she jumpedinto the bed and slept while I opened the door, there were other girls who wanted to know about sonali, i told them that she is ok and has no more bouts of vomitting, now she is resting you can come after getting fresh and we all will go down to the restaurant for dinner. They all left.

Sonali asked me when again can we enjoy like this. I smiled and said we still have another two weeks of the study tour. She again kissed me hard.

Please send me the mails and your comments at sayyes69@gmail.com or sayyes69@rediffmail.com

Comments